2010 Film Independent Spirit Awards Nomination

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
LauraK
Boom King!

Re: 2010 Film Independent Spirit Awards Nomination

Postby LauraK » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:18 am

:nod:

Yup^^^^^ That's a sexy-face right there.
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:30 pm

I concur!
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby deliriumtree » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 pm

That's a much better sexy face although it is on the tad "I'm sloshed." side, which to me adds to the appeal.
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.

SuzyBatt
Lucky for me I have a short attention sp ....

Postby SuzyBatt » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:19 am

Now would be a perfect time to take this fascinating discussion over to the Business Time thread, which is now open for... well, Business! :wink:

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:26 am

good idea!

Red
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Red » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:06 am

3 new pics just surfaced

Credit: Andres

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:48 pm

:thumb: Good work!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:50 pm

I like how his right sideburn is almost all silver while the left one is black.
90% evil
ImageImage

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Why is he so fine?

All of the Spirit Award pics could easily replace the choices for my top ten photos of Jemaine and I'd be okay with that. I keep coming back here and starring at them even though I already have them saved in a folder. Trying to focus on his lovely features in person is impossible. It's like sensory overload for me.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:01 pm

His fineness is seriously distracting. He looked so young and glowy that night. Did you get that impression in person? Did you see him use the stemware you had lovingly caressed? Did he look or seem different from when you met him in Vegas? No details are too small you know.
90% evil
ImageImage

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:03 pm

I know what you ladies are talking about, I have this little beauty as my desktop background and I have no plans of changing it soon:

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:28 pm

He looked amazing that night! He seemed happy and spirited and glowy and young all all those things. He was a bit more shy than the night I met him in Vegas. But that could be because he was prepared to talk to his fans in Vegas and that night was all about him and Bret. When he came out for the meet and greet, he was probably still in stage Jemaine mode. But at the Spirit Awards, he was in shy, humble Jemaine mode. Plus he was in a room with 1000+ other industry people. You bet your ass it was a b**** setting all those tables. :lol: I never want to fold another napkin again.

He didn't sit at the exact seat I thought he was going to sit at. That's fine though because my sister and I set the whole table. It worked out better that way because the seat originally reserved for him was facing the entrance of the tent, not the stage. Jemaine's stemware was still handled with care. ::phew!::

That video of him for Best Supporting Male kills me because it looked like part of him really wanted to win but the other part is so relieved because he didn't have to go up there and give a speech. I wanted to give him a hug at that moment. I wanted to ask him what his acceptance speech would have been if he won but I didn't get to ask.

EtA: Excellent choice, Kelly!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Nice. I love to hear about his slight shyness. I didn't see any of that when I saw him last in Philly but I saw it before that and found it really sweet. I mean, he's kind of a big guy with a booming voice and you wouldn't necessarily expect him to be gentle by looking at him but he really is and it's lovely.

My fave photo of the night and one of my all time faves photos of him now has to be this one. I can't get over the cuteness of that smile.
90% evil
ImageImage

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm

SheWolf wrote:Nice. I love to hear about his slight shyness. I didn't see any of that when I saw him last in Philly but I saw it before that and found it really sweet. I mean, he's kind of a big guy with a booming voice and you wouldn't necessarily expect him to be gentle by looking at him but he really is and it's lovely.

Maybe that's why we're so drawn to him. It's the juxtaposition of masculinity and gentleness.

My sister confessed later that she did want to talk to him but she was too shy. I told her that she should have said hello and I described him as a big, cute (and cuddly) animal who's probably just as afraid of you as you are of him. :roll2:

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:37 pm

SW, that's my new fav too.

VMH, Im so happy to hear those little details. THanks for sharing them!

I love shy Jem. I love slightly and jokingly cocky Jem(demonstrated by the slight, knowing nod he gave when they read his name :D). I love humble and sweet Jem. I just love Jem in general...*sigh* :love:

(Damn you Jemaine! Why do you do this to me!)

Return to “Jemaine Clement”