Is it possible that Jemaine...

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:49 am

Ahem! I know SW mentioned this before, but now I'm mentioning it - I haven't had a notification of messages on this post since June 29. :cry: The same thing happened on a couple of the other threads as well. However, I had a lot of notices this afternoon, so it's not consistently mediocre. (Sorry, couldn't resist :wink: )
And I'm just finding out, so I missed all your interesting messages!
Claire and SW, I sent congrats yesterday about your 250th posts, but it wasn't on the official "Congrats" site. Now I can't remember where I posted it. :cry:
Also, I have no access to any links on the site. I just tried to access the Texas Odyssey documentary, but the slappy hand icon clicked to let me know I couldn't do it. From my e-mail, I can't get into the forum sites the way I usually do either.
Anybody else having trouble?
I think it's time to contact MadMax.
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:01 am

saffymatt wrote:He tends to log in everyday. I don't tend to notice when he is on or not because he doesn't have his "online now" indicator turned on. I don't blame him, I think that if he did the ladies would go crazy. I think that he is addicted to myspace as the rest of us fools are.

I know that he does read and respond to a lot of stuff, but they also have someone who handles all of the friend-request acceptance bit now, so maybe it's someone else checking in each day and he checks in less frequently.

Something to ponder. ;)
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

saffymatt
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby saffymatt » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:12 pm

indigo_jones wrote:
saffymatt wrote:He tends to log in everyday. I don't tend to notice when he is on or not because he doesn't have his "online now" indicator turned on. I don't blame him, I think that if he did the ladies would go crazy. I think that he is addicted to myspace as the rest of us fools are.

I know that he does read and respond to a lot of stuff, but they also have someone who handles all of the friend-request acceptance bit now, so maybe it's someone else checking in each day and he checks in less frequently.

Something to ponder. ;)

It's not a person who handles all the friend requests. It is now set up to be automatic acceptance. If you friend request them it will automatically add you. There was a time when they switched from their comedy page to a music page and they lost a bunch of friend requests. I think that is when it was set to auto-add. Plus, I think that Jemaine likes the craziness of his myspace page. I feel like I just want to make him laugh and fun. It was much better when we could post videos and pictures.
Set your Phasers on Funky!

JulesJules

Postby JulesJules » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Saffy,

My office is in Alpharetta. Don't know what part of the city you're in, but my squeals of delight would probably be heard as far East as Conyers and as far South as Peachtree City!!

But I would definitely let you know immediately if they showed up.

JulesJules

Postby JulesJules » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:16 pm

My friend says that I was staring at his pants in Philly. I guess I was. .[/quote]

Maybe this was a Freudian slip of the eyes, but I read that as "staring at his parts in Philly"

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:34 pm

Same difference. :wink:
90% evil
ImageImage

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Nancy Hillner wrote:Ahem! I know SW mentioned this before, but now I'm mentioning it - I haven't had a notification of messages on this post since June 29. :cry: The same thing happened on a couple of the other threads as well. However, I had a lot of notices this afternoon, so it's not consistently mediocre. (Sorry, couldn't resist :wink: )
Claire and SW, I sent congrats yesterday about your 250th posts, but it wasn't on the official "Congrats" site. Now I can't remember where I posted it. :cry:
Also, I have no access to any links on the site. I just tried to access the Texas Odyssey documentary, but the slappy hand icon clicked to let me know I couldn't do it. From my e-mail, I can't get into the forum sites the way I usually do either.

Well I don't even know where the congrats thread is. Honestly I have a hard time manuevering around here sometimes. Logging in is an on again off again problem for me. It seems that I can't always log on through email. I need to go to the home page and get in that way.

I didn't even know I was a rhymnecologist but thanks for filling me in. It conjures images of having to look at ladies koochies all day long which is something that doesn't appeal to me. :hrmpf:

I've never seen the slappy hand icon but I've heard about it from many of my friends who work in environments were virtually slapping people around is allowed.
90% evil
ImageImage

saffymatt

Postby saffymatt » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:48 am

JulesJules wrote:Saffy,

My office is in Alpharetta. Don't know what part of the city you're in, but my squeals of delight would probably be heard as far East as Conyers and as far South as Peachtree City!!

I'm in Kennesaw, so if the guys show up at your work I am sure that I would hear you...plus my Conchord-senses would be tingling. :)
Set your Phasers on Funky!

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:36 am

saffymatt wrote:
JulesJules wrote:Saffy,

I'm in Kennesaw, so if the guys show up at your work I am sure that I would hear you...plus my Conchord-senses would be tingling. :)

Another potential WTF "Band Meeting"! You folks in Atlanta should get together! :D
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:50 am

SheWolf wrote:
Nancy Hillner wrote:Ahem! I know SW mentioned this before, but now I'm mentioning it - I haven't had a notification of messages on this post since June 29. :cry: The same thing happened on a couple of the other threads as well. However, I had a lot of notices this afternoon, so it's not consistently mediocre. (Sorry, couldn't resist :wink: )

Well I don't even know where the congrats thread is. Honestly I have a hard time manuevering around here sometimes. Logging in is an on again off again problem for me. It seems that I can't always log on through email. I need to go to the home page and get in that way.

I didn't even know I was a rhymnecologist but thanks for filling me in. It conjures images of having to look at ladies koochies all day long which is something that doesn't appeal to me. :hrmpf:

I've never seen the slappy hand icon but I've heard about it from many of my friends who work in environments were virtually slapping people around is allowed.

There's a special thread for birthdays, and other congrats. It's either under "Here's looking at you" or "General". :dunno: I'm logged on thru e-mail (yay! It's working today), so when I finish checking all my messages, I'll check out exactly where it is when I go through the home page.

I don't know if this will help you, but I was reading old posts on the thread that deals with stuff that bugs you (Can't remember the name of it, sorry :roll: ) and it said that if you have a problem logging in, delete all the forum cookies, and it should clear it up.
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Return to “Jemaine Clement”