Is it possible that Jemaine...

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby H.... » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:00 pm

Normally, I hate beards, so why does the site of Jemmy sporting one make me smile? That damn man!
Throw us your potatoes!

claire

Postby claire » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:58 pm

H.... wrote:Normally, I hate beards, so why does the site of Jemmy sporting one make me smile? That damn man!

i normally i don't care for them either but it looks so good on him, i think because a mustache and beard frame his lovely lips so nicely...

claire

Postby claire » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:36 am

claire wrote:Image

Every time I see a picture of Jemaine's lips, I start thinking of Deirde on the Texas Odyssey documentary. :lol: :roll2:
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

H....

Postby H.... » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:40 am

D gets a pic of Jemaine signed thats been taken from TN! Is it just me, or are Jem's lips perfectly symmetrical?
Throw us your potatoes!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:01 pm

Thanks saffy -my Jem screencap came from the Sellotape vid as well. Jem looked too foxy not to make caps. I like that version of Sellotape alot even though it's a bit awkward and odd at a couple of points. And don't even start me on the fact that Bret looks 11 and very un-Bret like - I can't even look at him.

Claire, I have the caps on my home computer. I'll post the one without Cat when I get home.

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Nancy Hillner wrote:
claire wrote:Image

Every time I see a picture of Jemaine's lips, I start thinking of Deirde on the Texas Odyssey documentary. :lol: :roll2:

Really? That's not what I think about when I see his lips. :wink: (I use this damned winking emoticon too much)

saffymatt
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby saffymatt » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:31 pm

<---------------My avatar is my first sighting of Jemaine with a beard and I miss it so. :cry: I wish he would have had it when I met him, but he was sufficeintly stubbly for me *runs off to look at pictures again*
Set your Phasers on Funky!

claire

Postby claire » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:34 pm

saffymatt wrote:<---------------My avatar is my first sighting of Jemaine with a beard and I miss it so. :cry: I wish he would have had it when I met him, but he was sufficeintly stubbly for me *runs off to look at pictures again*

did you take a pic with him?? stubbly jem sounds very nice... :)

saffymatt

Postby saffymatt » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:47 pm

I sure did...here it is.

I have this picture in my work notebook along with some pictures of my kids and someone asked me the other day if that was my husband and kids. I really wanted to say "yis", but I just laughed and said "I wish". :lol:

claire

Postby claire » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:55 pm

holy crap am i jealous, how gorgeous is he in this pic, i honestly don't understand how you girls were able to stand next to him and not just fall over!! lol

you make a lovely couple ;)

saffymatt

Postby saffymatt » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:35 pm

I was a bit weak in the knees the whole time we chatted, but I survived. He was totally sweet and kind to me and all my friends. They both are a class act. If you haven't met them, I hope y'all get to. So kind, and sweet, and sexy, and stubbly, and warm. :heartbeat:

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:59 pm

SAFFY were you holding out on us? I don't recall seeing that pic before. What a scruff muffin - meow! I've always been a fan scruff on any man and Jem can rock it. Nice pic Saffy!

I wasn't immediately in love with the beard he had at the beginning of the year but then I saw this and my mind was changed: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nzbard/2262225896/

Ok here are the Sellotape caps:

And this just coz.

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:12 am

Speaking of scruff and lips these are from my current fave video:

I know I should love the shorts and I'm working on that but I certainly love the balls it takes to wear them. :)

claire

Postby claire » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:09 am

saffymatt wrote:I was a bit weak in the knees the whole time we chatted, but I survived. He was totally sweet and kind to me and all my friends. They both are a class act. If you haven't met them, I hope y'all get to. So kind, and sweet, and sexy, and stubbly, and warm. :heartbeat:

aw i love hearing stuff like that, i'm glad you had such a nice experience meeting them, i can't wait for my turn!!

SW thanks for the screen shots and the rest of the yummy pics (scruff muffin! lol)

Return to “Jemaine Clement”