Capricorn -- A Year of Challenge

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:36 am

Oh dear... you've missed a few lessons, haven't you.
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:51 am

Well not exactly and I'm not trying to brag (hikes up belt, sticks out chest, voice getting deeper) but there are many a days that the girlffriend and I wake up at 8:00 but we don't get out of bed until 8:03 if you know what I mean.

Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Kate » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:55 am

Johnnyp wrote:I'm so confused I thought all them womens mags were expressing the wonders and magnificence of cuddling.

:shock: Testosterone: The Final Frontier :shock:

Johnnyp wrote:Well not exactly and I'm not trying to brag (hikes up belt, sticks out chest, voice getting deeper) but there are many a days that the girlffriend and I wake up at 8:00 but we don't get out of bed until 8:03 if you know what I mean.

Well, three minutes in heaven is better than two minutes in heaven, eh, Johnny... Never mind, don't answer. It's more information that I would ever want. :ttth:

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:58 am

I know :lol: In fact I kind of grossed my self out wiht that one. Well I think its in the spirit of the guys humor. You know not coming right out and saying it. :teeth:

Kate

Postby Kate » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:15 am

I was just sent this in e-mail by my friend, Anthony. It is the overview for the Capricorn born on January 10. I removed all the "empahsis", so as to let you draw your own conclusions.:

General Year 2006 Overview
Capricorn, Jan. 10

With Saturn -- heavenly purveyor of many sought-after qualities like integrity, responsibility and discipline -- as your ruler, you're an inspiration to everyone around you. So whether your current companion is by your side for platonic, professional or romantic reasons this year won't really matter. They'll just be proud to be with you. And while you're not ordinarily fond of the spotlight, you'd better try to get used to it, because it will be just about impossible to avoid. In fact, the attention, admiration and applause of the masses will be around every corner for you this year -- and it's your own darned fault.

You began working hard to achieve your professional goals (especially that reputation for fairness and benevolence) around late summer 2005. The response from coworkers and higher-ups has been terrific ever since, but don't forget that all this has happened for one reason: because you've put in the time and effort to make it happen. But 2005 was really just practice -- 2006 is your year to shine. Don't you dare try to avoid the accolades!

In other news, you'll also have plenty of romantic opportunities to pursue this year. You're due to meet someone -- or finally notice someone -- in January or February. This particular someone will be entertaining, magnetic and spontaneous enough to keep you interested for a good long time. (It's a good thing, too, because you're definitely not in the mood for games.) If you're happily attached, keeping it that way will be tough, especially from April through August Walk away and try again with someone a little more reliable if need be. You could find that so-sweet somebody on the 13th or 14th of January. On the 20th and 21st of that month, get started on a new romantic self-improvement project. Get ready on the 26th, 27th and 28th -- you are in a fantastic position to get all the loving you could possibly want!

You and your new sweetie will probably be getting along so well, in fact, that you may temporarily disappear from your social circle's 'active' list. Oh well. It's good to hibernate every now and then -- especially when puttering around together in your PJs sounds far better than taking a chauffeured limo ride to the opera. All in all, life will be good, thanks to your new number one squeeze -- and you've certainly earned it. Kick back and enjoy the fruits of your labor and the company of your loved ones. Then, with your unselfish motives intact, get out there and spread your blessings around!

Year 2006 Career Overview
Capricorn, Jan 10

2006 is a great time for you to go public, even if you'd rather just get on with the day-to-day tasks of building your business and career. Try to absorb the lesson that the heavens will bring in March: that anyone, on any level, can benefit from a little public exposure. Your career horizons will expand quickly and dramatically if you follow up on this, and your teammates and partners will profit from their connection to you. Don't worry too much about artificially creating media opportunities -- they will create themselves when you're around.

You've got a well-deserved reputation for working hard and playing by the rules, so don't be surprised if folks at all levels of your organization take time out to praise you and ask for advice on all manner of topics. Give freely of yourself, but make sure you've got time to keep pushing on your own work. The more you interact with your colleagues, the closer you will get to your next career milestone, so don't close that door unless you're on deadline. Practice accepting compliments with aplomb, as they'll be coming whether you're ready or not.

Your personal life will be realigned for the better early in the year, and that will certainly help you get your job done during the day.

Simultaneously, you will either be recruited or find a new job opportunity that might be too sweet to pass up. You won't feel like playing both sides against each other, but your sense of fairness will require that you keep things out in the open. From late spring through the summer, you should be extremely happy with whatever decision you reach, and even after that you'll know that you did the right thing. Toward the end of the year, you'll be able to coast a little and enjoy some personal time to do whatever interests you most -- working in the community, bonding with family, or finding a new love.

On Edit: Oops! Forgot this part:

Love Outlook for January 10, 2006

Daily Flirt:

Have you stepped back and taken a look at yourself lately? You are smoking hot. Expect to rake in scads of support and admiration today (with, perhaps, a sprinkling of flirtation to boot).

Daily Couples:

It's a perfect day for romance -- if you can just find time in your busy schedule. Get your priorities in order, and make sure your sweetheart is right up there. Why waste the good love energy? Talk can come later.

Daily Singles:

Stuck in a quagmire of indecision? Just remember that not making any choice is still a choice. If you know what you want but are too scared to get it, be an adult. Feel the fear, but do it anyway.

Deirdre

Postby Deirdre » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:54 am

I can't believe it. How exactly right is that!! March, March...Austin - publicity...

There was too much that hit spot on that I'm feeling that this stuff has to be true! And it said he was HOT!

OK enough with the !!!!!!!

I'm just saying, wow and how cool. Can you send this to him so he knows what's coming up? Nah, let's just let it happen naturally.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:58 am

Kate do you have all that in picture format? That is a lot of reading

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:59 am

Let me sum it up:

:heart: = :D

There you go.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:03 am

Wow!!! Now see how much easier that was.

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:04 am

Johnnyp wrote:Wow!!! Now see how much easier that was.

You're very welcome.

I'm just glad that Jem will finally fall in love with me... uh... someone in a few days. That is good news.

I'm sorry... did I say that outloud?

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:55 am

Johnnyp wrote:I know :lol: In fact I kind of grossed my self out wiht that one. Well I think its in the spirit of the guys humor. You know not coming right out and saying it. :teeth:

Saying what jp? :eyebrow:

Here is where I do a Kate and say don't answer that :lol: :shock:

Have to say, I always enjoy reading your sense of humour here. Gives me many a giggle.

Kate

Postby Kate » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:08 pm

Johnnyp wrote:Kate do you have all that in picture format? That is a lot of reading

The way I look at it is this way: Then, don't read it. Personally, Johnster, if you were interested enough in Jemaine to enjoy reading all that, I would begin to doubt your straight male credentials a bit.

Thanks to Gayle for the pithy and succinct interpretation. It gave Johnny a chance to enjoy along with all of us without all the fuss and muss of reading it.

Kate

Postby Kate » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:30 pm

Deirdre wrote:I can't believe it. How exactly right is that!! March, March...Austin - publicity...

There was too much that hit spot on that I'm feeling that this stuff has to be true! And it said he was HOT!

OK enough with the !!!!!!!

I'm just saying, wow and how cool. Can you send this to him so he knows what's coming up? Nah, let's just let it happen naturally.

I don't know if we can say any of this is "true", but it does sound like some of it could be. He is SMOKING HOT, and if they take the gig, he is set to be in Austin in March.

And, I have to say, the other night, when the Tarot Card Reader (again, my pal, Anthony's, belief system at play, not mine... Horoscopes and Tarot Cards are just not the sort of things I usually pay attention to) pulled that card "The Sun" as the outcome for Jemaine (in answer to a question I asked about him -- anything to get her to stop pulling cards on me... :roll: ), she stopped and looked up at me and said, "This man is going to be a mega-star" (emphasis on MEGA). She said the card she pulled in the "outcome" spot (The Sun) meant there was no limit to the stardom he would/could/should attain, and the cards that came before it (don't ask me to remember them... it is all Greek to me) signified that this coming year, and possibly 2007 would be the years in which he will attain that mega-star status. She also said (again from the cards) that neither he nor the people around him now have any idea just how huge and how sudden he will "hit", and how different his life will be after it happens. (I felt almost sad at that part. I'm not sure he wants his life to be that different from what it is now... living in Wellington, and being near friends and family.) But, she insists that the tides of fate are about to sweep him irrevocably into stardom. So, if ultimately he's happy, I guess I will be for him, too.

So, who really knows? It's fun to speculate, but (1)it is his life, (2) these aren't exact sciences we're dealing with, and (3) each of us has our own "agenda" in reading into this what we will. I think we can all agree on one thing: Whatever the coming year brings for Jemaine, we all hope he is happy, healthy, and finds (or accepts) "success" on his own terms. And that, whomever is lucky enough to be with him loves and accepts him unconditionally and appreciates how special he is no matter what. Right?

So, that's all the New-Agey, mumbo-jumbo news fit to print for The Birthday Boy.
Last edited by Kate on Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:59 pm

Kate wrote:Whatever the coming year brings for Jemaine, we all hope he is happy, healthy, and finds (or accepts) "success" on his own terms. And that, whomever is lucky enough to be with him loves and accepts him unconditionally and appreciates how special he is no matter what.

Well said!

Return to “Jemaine Clement”