What should we admirers of the fine Mr. C call ourselves?

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!

What should we admirers of the fine Mr. Clement call ourselves?

Clementines
10%
Jemainiacs
77%
Other (share you name with us)
13%

Total votes: 39

Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

What should we admirers of the fine Mr. C call ourselves?

Postby Kate » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:06 pm

There has been talk of finding a name for those of us who admire the fine Mr. Clement. Which of these do you prefer? Or do you have one of your won to share with us?

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Re: What should we admirers of the fine Mr. C call ourselves

Postby Sherry » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:24 pm

Kate wrote:There has been talk of finding a name for those of us who admire the fine Mr. Clement. Which of these do you prefer? Or do you have one of your won to share with us?

The Highest Order Of Totally Outrageous Naughty Swooning Lustful Fanladies Who Worship At The Temple Of Austin Pow... Sasqua... Action Fig... Jemaine Clement?

Or as I like to call you all simply

THOOTONSLFWWATTOAP...S...AF...Jemaine Clement!

:shock:

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:50 pm

It just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Fluffyblonde

Postby Fluffyblonde » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:43 pm

Adding to this question. Should we have a different name for everyday of the week but Wednesday, when I've already locked us into "The Wednesday Night Business Time Clementine League"?

I like both Clementine and Jemaniac. The only thing that worries me about the latter is "maniac". Why state the obvious? (In my case, anyway!) :wink: The "Je" part is fine, though... :D

We also might want to find something a little less gender-specific? What guy would want to join a group with either title?! LOL!

We certainly are having "Clement Weather", aren't we?! I have been "Granted Clement-C". For a very silly play on words, how about "Inclement, we trust" (in Clement we trust, obviously...). Read it a couple of times - it will come to you. Say it out loud, walk around a bit, come back to it. Try again. Come on - I know you can do it!

Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Kate » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:59 pm

Oh, well, Clementines or Jemainiacs... whatever! Wednesday night we'll just have a big old gab fest, and who cares what we're called!

The last one turned out to be fun, right? :shock:

conchordgirl
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby conchordgirl » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:36 am

We should just get a chat together. That would be fun. Although we are all in different parts of the world. How could that work? Hmm.
Anyway, I'm still thinking of names... Jemaine Appreciation League? Boring! I'll keep working on it... :?
We should think of fun activities to do on our Wednesdays..Maybe crafts or photoshop photos, well something fun that we could share..Just an idea...

--Nicole
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!
Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.--Homer Simpson

Fluffyblonde

Stuttering? MOI? Th th think about it...

Postby Fluffyblonde » Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:13 am

Mmmmm - photoshop. Here's an idea

There's a picture of the Statue of David, there's a picture of the Statue of David, there's a big fat crayyyzy picture of the Statue of David...

with Jemelvis' face superimpossed and a bit of "correctional enhancement" of the "crotchal" region? :oops: :shock:

Think about it, think, think about it... :D

specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby specialkay » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:35 pm

How about the "keepers of J's sock donuts"! :lol:
I am just obsessed with the thought of getting him out of his socks!! :lol:
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

lizardmess23
New arrival

Postby lizardmess23 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:37 am

I personally prefer Jermainiacs...but how about Business Socks Minders? Wait, that makes no sense. Jermainiacs wins.
-You get a love triangle, Fleetwood Mac situation, although there was four of them, so more of a love square. Mind you, they did make some of the best music back then.
-Rumours.
-No, that's all true.

My blog:
http://elisabethwrites.blogspot.com

The_Elefunk
Giving the paper to the people

Re: What should we admirers of the fine Mr. C call ourselves

Postby The_Elefunk » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:25 am

Sherry wrote:
Kate wrote:There has been talk of finding a name for those of us who admire the fine Mr. Clement. Which of these do you prefer? Or do you have one of your won to share with us?

The Highest Order Of Totally Outrageous Naughty Swooning Lustful Fanladies Who Worship At The Temple Of Austin Pow... Sasqua... Action Fig... Jemaine Clement?

Or as I like to call you all simply

:shock:

I know I'm so late on this but, Sherry, you are hilarious!
Shush baby.
Shush.

Count down to my birthday guys: October 13!!

Katbunz
New arrival

Late addition to poll

Postby Katbunz » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:42 am

Hello ladies (I'm assuming that all of the members of this forum naturally possess XX chromosomes only -- although no offense to those who were born with the XY combo and who might have had a wig put on them by their roommate while they were asleep!) ... What do you think of the nickname "JEMAMAS" as a collective fanbase name??? I'm sure I will be able to think of more clever ones, but I just joined this group!
Attention Bret and Jemaine... Can I be your personal stylist for FOTC? Or maybe the #2 Stalker Fan who shows up in random places just like Mel? You can call me "Jersey Girl" ... I can give you directions and be your official tour guide for NJ ... Love and kisses ... xOXo

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:46 am

Is it a chromosone or ome ?

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:10 am

Johnnyp wrote:Is it a chromosone or ome ?

:lol:

You slipped that in there very well. Nicely done.
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Tixis
New arrival

Re: Late addition to poll

Postby Tixis » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:43 am

Katbunz wrote:Hello ladies (I'm assuming that all of the members of this forum naturally possess XX chromosomes only -- although no offense to those who were born with the XY combo and who might have had a wig put on them by their roommate while they were asleep!) ... What do you think of the nickname "JEMAMAS" as a collective fanbase name??? I'm sure I will be able to think of more clever ones, but I just joined this group!

"JEMAMAS" is effin brilliant! Perhaps all the ladies in the fanbase could take on this name?
Before I die, I want Jemaine to sexy-waggle his brows to me.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:57 am

Andria wrote:
Johnnyp wrote:Is it a chromosone or ome ?

:lol:

You slipped that in there very well. Nicely done.

Tee hee. :wink: Thanks

Return to “Jemaine Clement”