The Pen

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
Lee
New arrival

The Pen

Postby Lee » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:06 pm

Anyone else see this? It was pretty awesome. Definitely very Kiwi. I'm not sure how to describe it to you all, but it was funny nonetheless. Great moment: Jemaine singing a "baaaaaaaa"
Also: just felt like chiming in with an OT Jemaine sighting, I presume during filming of Eagle vs Shark, as I was walking to a friends place. That's right, I saw Jemaine like 5 mins walk from my house.

beck
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby beck » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:55 am

The Pen was awesome! I loved the episode where Sheepy was talking about being "a gay". Also the part where Sheepy farts and Robert goes "That's bad for the environment..." Freakin' classic!
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin

xx_Sparky
New arrival

Postby xx_Sparky » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:33 am

I want to see this so bad...

It's refreshing to see a stop motion animation that seems to be in the same vein as 'Creature Comforts' but what I would assume is more dark... from pictures I've seen, it looks darker... (both the lighting in the film and the attitude within it...)
What are we doing?

We're breaking it down.

mandraco
Keeping it funky

Postby mandraco » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:09 am

I like Sheepy's faces. They're hilarious.

Also, this reminds me of a guy named Sean Lamb. Sean, all well and good as a first name. Combine it with Lamb, not so good.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:01 pm

For those unaware and wanting to see The Pen and Sean so as to have a clue what people are talking about....

The Pen and Sean

Make sure to watch episode one first :p Then Sean.

I do love the play on words with Sean. The orginal title seems to have been Getting Shorn, which has now become simply Sean. Works well methinks :P

Return to “Jemaine Clement”