Questions for Jemaine

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
conchordgirl
Registered Rhymnecologist

Questions for Jemaine

Postby conchordgirl » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:23 pm

If you could ask the great Jemaine one question..What would you ask him?

Only ONE Question Fluffyblonde!

Mine would be: What is your birthday?

Yes, it is a fangirl type question and I would love to know his position on other subjects but a birth date is basic information that should be in any biography. It is not complete without it. At least for me it isn't. Growing up I wanted to be a librarian and having a hole in a biography is just inexcusable.. So, who is next?

--Nicole
Last edited by conchordgirl on Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!
Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.--Homer Simpson

specialkay

Postby specialkay » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:31 pm

I want to know what he finds to be the most intrigueing, memorable, and most fullfilling conversations he has ever had with a beautiful woman and what it was about! :wink:
God, I would love to have one with him! :lol: I have lots of vocabulary words to use!! :P
Last edited by specialkay on Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Kate » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:59 pm

specialkay wrote:God, I would love to have one with him!

:shock:

Me, too.

:shock:

And then, we could have that conversation you speak of!

*seriously, though*

He's funny and smart. My guess is he would be interesting to talk to.

Fluffyblonde

Dum, dum-da-dum

Postby Fluffyblonde » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:02 am

Sure, everyone - leave it to me to ask the OBVIOUS one:

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?" :shock: :D

Fluffyblonde

Re: Questions for Jemaine

Postby Fluffyblonde » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:04 am

conchordgirl wrote:Growing up I wanted to be a librarian and having a hole in a biography is just inexcusable..
--Nicole

By the way, that is about the cutest thing I have heard in a long time! Have you seen "Party Girl" (Parker Posey)? :wink:

Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Kate » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:12 am

I would ask him:

If you had a personal chef at your disposal, and could have a meal of any or all your favorite dishes, what would you ask the chef to prepare for you?

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:38 am

Jemaine, how low does your voice go...? :shock: No, no, being silly...
Where do you get the inspiration for your compositions and song lyrics?
Well, I would ask him and Bret really. I think it would be interesting. At the very least I would get some sort of joke from them about it.
(Sorry, I posted this in both threads, but I do think it would be quite interesting!)
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

conchordgirl

Postby conchordgirl » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:39 am

If you had a personal chef at your disposal, and could have a meal of any or all your favorite dishes, what would you ask the chef to prepare for you?

I'm glad you brought that up..In the radio show when they are talking about dinner..Tracy and Kipper were going to make Mac and Cheese for Bret and Chicken and what for Jemaine???

--Nicole
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!

conchordgirl

Postby conchordgirl » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:41 am

Have you seen "Party Girl" (Parker Posey)?

I looove that movie.. I also love Parker Posey..

--Nicole

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:44 am

oooooh, wait I take my question back! Can I, Can I? I just read Nicole's post on a different thread and I would ask Jemaine (and Bret) what their favorite book of all time is. I'm such a read-o-maniac. That, I would be very interested in knowing. What someone's favorite book is can totally open a window into their inspirations.
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Fluffyblonde

Postby Fluffyblonde » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:46 am

Wasn't it chicken and 'shrooms, Conchordgirl?

If I'm wrong, "that's why I said 'wasn't it'!" :D

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:48 am

Fluffyblonde wrote:
conchordgirl wrote:Growing up I wanted to be a librarian and having a hole in a biography is just inexcusable..
--Nicole

By the way, that is about the cutest thing I have heard in a long time! Have you seen "Party Girl" (Parker Posey)? :wink:

Party Girl? What is it about? I am intrigued. One of my part time jobs is as a Circulation Aide in a public library. I am the peon shelver with the book truck. Very glamorous. But, you do get holiday, vacation and sick pay. Woot.

conchordgirl

Postby conchordgirl » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:34 am

Party Girl? What is it about? I am intrigued. One of my part time jobs is as a Circulation Aide in a public library. I am the peon shelver with the book truck. Very glamorous. But, you do get holiday, vacation and sick pay. Woot.

From IMDB:
Mary is a free-spirited young woman with a run-down New York apartment and a high fashion wardrobe. She calls her godmother, a librarian, for bail money after being arrested for throwing an illegal party. To repay the loan, she begins working as a library clerk. At first she hates it, but when challenged decides to master the Dewey Decimal System and become a great library clerk, while romancing a falafel vendor and helping her roommate in his goal to become a professional DJ.

Another good librarian movie is "The Gun in Betty Lou's Handbag."

Betty Lou is a librarian in a very small town. Her husband is a police detective who takes her for granted. Betty Lou is the ultimate mouse. After a gangland figure is mysteriously murdered in town, Betty Lou finds the murder weapon, but can't get anyone's attention to tell them (we're talking very mousey, here). Finally in a fit of frustration she fires the gun in a restroom and when taken to the police station insists she is the murderer. It has the desired effect, people do pay attention to her. With hints at social graces from the hookers in her cell block, she's on her way.

I mean, it's not "The Godfather" but it is good fun.

--Nicole

conchordgirl

Postby conchordgirl » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:36 am

One of my part time jobs is as a Circulation Aide in a public library. I am the peon shelver with the book truck.

Lucky!

--Nicole

Fluffyblonde

Pop the question...

Postby Fluffyblonde » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:21 pm

Coupla things.

First, these are all fabulous questions, and I hope you all get your chance to ask. Let's talk about submitting them to him for publication in our first annual fan club "Q&A with 'J'".

Next, after he rejected my marriage proposal (again... ), I would ask him who his musical influences are, and what types of music he particularly enjoys listening to.

(Sorry for any confusion - I accidentally started another thread, but meant to post this as a reply.) :roll:

:D

Return to “Jemaine Clement”