Questions for Jemaine

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
Katie

Postby Katie » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:08 pm

sharishort wrote:Wasnt the interviewer who wigged out Kristin from E! News?

Yeah, I've been trying to find that video as it is no longer on her website.. my friend was telling me about that interview. How unprofessional. It's one thing to say that you are a fan, but it's another to act completely bazaar about it.

FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby FanBase » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:13 pm

I was trying to find the videos to post the links here and realized that you're right Shari. The Bret interview was actually with Kristin from E! news. My bad. :wink: Both interviews took place during the Emmys.

The Yahoo one is where the girl tells Jemaine that she and her friends think he's hot and then he's at a loss when she asks him to tell her the next time they'll go on tour. Jemaine's so polite - he asked her for her email address in response. Clever girl. :hrm:
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:07 am

We can look forward to many more odd interview moments when they attend the Grammy awards. I loved Bret's reaction to that news, he didn't even know there was a comedy category! These boys really do not belong in L.A.

Return to “Jemaine Clement”