Questions for Jemaine

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:21 am

Yeah, a "free pass" is what saffymatt said. You have to actually meet the person, and they of course have to agree to it too. So that makes things a bit more complicated. But yes, your partner has to be okay with it, if the rare opportunity ever comes up.

FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby FanBase » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:16 am

cassandrasnow wrote:Yeah, a "free pass" is what saffymatt said. You have to actually meet the person, and they of course have to agree to it too. So that makes things a bit more complicated. But yes, your partner has to be okay with it, if the rare opportunity ever comes up.

:o I see. That sounds complicated. I wonder what Jemaine would say to that. :angelic: And then there are the student concession kisses...how does he get anything done?
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

eclecticwonder
Lost but happy at sea

hmmm...

Postby eclecticwonder » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:53 am

i know its been a while since anyone posted on here but i just couldn't resist.

okay, i'll be honest. i sat here for about five minutes-wracking my brain-trying to come up with a good question.
i think i would ask about his thoughts on the universe, why we're here, or something like that. i am such a loser.
i think "will you be my friend?" and "can i have a hug?" are the best ones:)
*thanks to whoever wrote them, because i've forgotten in all this thought wrenching* :oops:
------------------

"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous..."

faye
New arrival

Postby faye » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:12 pm

I'd ask him how much he charges for birthdays.

sharishort
Half a shapely halibut

Postby sharishort » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:47 am

I would ask him which was his favorite Blackadder episode.

But I would want to ask him if he wanted children.... :)
"Thats a terrible prize. I am glad I didn't win that."

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:26 pm

I think you should ask him the children question first... On no... maybe marriage first? Hmm... now that I think about it you should probably just start by holding hands with him for a bit. *hee hee*

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:44 pm

I would ask: Jemaine, we know you can sing, act, play guitar, dance, write comedy, provide voice-overs and do claymation. Basically, is there anything you're really rubbish at? I mean embarrassingly bad. Come on, there must be!

saffymatt

Postby saffymatt » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:30 pm

Chica wrote:I would ask: Jemaine, we know you can sing, act, play guitar, dance, write comedy, provide voice-overs and do claymation. Basically, is there anything you're really rubbish at? I mean embarrassingly bad. Come on, there must be!

I hope there isn't!!!! :wink:
Set your Phasers on Funky!

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:38 pm

saffymatt wrote:
Chica wrote:I would ask: Jemaine, we know you can sing, act, play guitar, dance, write comedy, provide voice-overs and do claymation. Basically, is there anything you're really rubbish at? I mean embarrassingly bad. Come on, there must be!

I hope there is! There's nothing more boring than perfection.

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:55 pm

saffymatt wrote:

Hehe. I know what you're getting at. :lol:
But I also agree with Chica. Imperfections can be very endearing.

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:00 pm

Anyone want to hazard a guess what he's crap at: sports, hoola-hooping, blowing bubble-gum bubbles?

deirdrelev
Lost but happy at sea

Postby deirdrelev » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:36 pm

Bet he's bad at sports. And he admitted in some interview that he's not always "the best boyfriend," that he sometimes forgets dates, and sometimes people have to say things to him like, "You should get her flowers," before he realizes yes, he really should.

I'd forgive him, though, were he my man.

Deirdre
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."—Oscar Wilde

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:33 pm

deirdrelev wrote:Bet he's bad at sports. And he admitted in some interview that he's not always "the best boyfriend," that he sometimes forgets dates, and sometimes people have to say things to him like, "You should get her flowers," before he realizes yes, he really should.

Deirdre

That's no different from most men, though, is it? :roll: What interview was that in?

saffymatt

Postby saffymatt » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:51 am

deirdrelev wrote:Bet he's bad at sports. And he admitted in some interview that he's not always "the best boyfriend," that he sometimes forgets dates, and sometimes people have to say things to him like, "You should get her flowers," before he realizes yes, he really should.

Deirdre

I think that the really funny, brainy guys aren't good boyfriends. My hubby can't remember dates to save his life. I just have learned to remind him weeks in advance and give many hints as to what I would want. My father-in-law is the same way. I have lots of practice so that wouldn't bother me. All he would have to do is look at me and say "do you want a kiss?" and all would be forgiven. :wink:
Set your Phasers on Funky!

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:54 am

saffymatt wrote:All he would have to do is look at me and say "do you want a kiss?" and all would be forgiven. :wink:

To err is human...to forgive is devine. 8)
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

Return to “Jemaine Clement”