Questions for Jemaine

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby FanBase » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:04 am

Chica wrote:I hope there is! There's nothing more boring than perfection.

I think what saffy meant was related to his...um, "talent" with...ahem...stools and other related activities. :blush:
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

saffymatt

Postby saffymatt » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:04 am

Fanbase, you know me too well. :D
Set your Phasers on Funky!

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:11 am

FanBase wrote:
Chica wrote:I hope there is! There's nothing more boring than perfection.

I think what saffy meant was related to his...um, "talent" with...ahem...stools and other related activities. :blush:

Having seen the man move his hips in Tongan Ninja, I don't think there's anything to worry about there. :wink:

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:45 am

*hee hee hee* Stool talent.

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:57 am

cassandrasnow wrote:*hee hee hee* Stool talent.

He's a real Stool Stud.

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:32 pm

Chica wrote:
cassandrasnow wrote:*hee hee hee* Stool talent.

He's a real Stool Stud.

There's a new middle name for ya - Jemaine 'Stool Stud' Clement. :lol:

deirdrelev
Lost but happy at sea

Postby deirdrelev » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:04 pm

Chica,

The interview where Jemaine talks about maybe not being the best boyfriend was some video interview he did when EvS came out. I don't know if it's still floating around out there on the net somewhere...

Ladies, I gotta say, the title "Stool Stud" does not sound very attractive. Think about it. But yeah, the way he moves them snake hips of his in Tongan Ninja and in One Night Stand...lawd, lawd. Couple that with imagining those lips on your bod and you've got... Excuse me while I go take a cold shower.

Deirdre
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."—Oscar Wilde

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:31 pm

deirdrelev wrote:Chica,

The interview where Jemaine talks about maybe not being the best boyfriend was some video interview he did when EvS came out. I don't know if it's still floating around out there on the net somewhere...

Ladies, I gotta say, the title "Stool Stud" does not sound very attractive. Think about it. But yeah, the way he moves them snake hips of his in Tongan Ninja and in One Night Stand...lawd, lawd. Couple that with imagining those lips on your bod and you've got... Excuse me while I go take a cold shower.

Deirdre

I've seen a few of those on YouTube, but don't recall that one. Can anyone else help?

Hehe, Stool Stud isn't the best name... How about the Fabulous Furniture Fornicator? :lol:

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:00 pm

Fabulous Furniture Fornicator!!! I love it!!! :roll2: :yay:

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:32 pm

Chica wrote:I've seen a few of those on YouTube, but don't recall that one. Can anyone else help?

Hehe, Stool Stud isn't the best name... How about the Fabulous Furniture Fornicator? :lol:

I've got the interview on my site: http://www.JemaineClementFanBase.com/jemaine-eaglevsshark-interviews.htm. It's the first interview on the left...enjoy!

And I agree - "Stool Stud" sounds like he has the runs or something.

Katie

Postby Katie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:19 am

You girls make me laugh! :lol: After reading the last few pages of this I LOL'd about 5 times.

Chica
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Chica » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:50 am

FanBase wrote:
Chica wrote:I've seen a few of those on YouTube, but don't recall that one. Can anyone else help?

I've got the interview on my site: http://www.JemaineClementFanBase.com/jemaine-eaglevsshark-interviews.htm. It's the first interview on the left...enjoy!

And I agree - "Stool Stud" sounds like he has the runs or something.

Ooh, thanks. Really liked that interview, he seems so shy. And if he was a short kid, when did he get his growth spurt, because he's pretty damn tall now!

I also watched the FanclubX interview. I've noticed this a few times - Jemaine is so rude to interviewers! "That's not a question." On another one he asked "Is it over?" I expect it's a lack of practice or generally having no time for the faux niceties of small talk.

As for Stool Stud, I must admit that thought did cross my mind when I coined the phrase, but that just made it funnier! It's Steak Man and Chicken Man all over again.

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:08 am

Yeah, when did his growth spurt happen?? He must have just woken up one day as a teenager and realised that he couldn't fit in his bed anymore.

sharishort
Half a shapely halibut

Postby sharishort » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:14 am

Thats when I made it painfully clear to him he would fit in mine.........
"Thats a terrible prize. I am glad I didn't win that."

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:25 am

Good thinking Shari. :wink:

Return to “Jemaine Clement”