Petrov, Yelyena & Mii

Share a kebab or a cab. Pull your sexy dance moves or sing about your day. Wear your beard scruffy or your chops huge. Bretero or Jemainiac, we're mixing it all up here. Also Your Stuff now incorporated here.
TheFool
Half a shapely halibut

Petrov, Yelyena & Mii

Postby TheFool » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:13 am

Having recently suffered a bout of artistic inspiration with a wiimote in my hands, I got to seriously wondering: have those wonderful people at WTF done likewise and created digital representations of our favorite folk parody duo? do they have wii's? do they even know what I'm speaking of? So here I am wondering, and maybe commissioning wonderful Wii artistry. Have you or will you create Little B and Big J(& Co.) in Mii-form? Do you have a wii? wanna be my bestest-wii-friend? I will get around to posting picture-of-TV-pictures of my best tries when I'm a little more capable of thought and physical motion. Wii Wi-Fi connection number to follow.

Talkin' about the thyroid

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Re: Petrov, Yelyena & Mii

Postby LSully9 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:39 am

I'm almost afraid to admit, but yes, I have tried to make some Conchords miis. But I have yet to be happy with any of my attempts, so I just keep deleting them... :roll:
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

TheFool
Half a shapely halibut

Postby TheFool » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:52 am

Here are my latest tries

Big J

Medium M

(angry)Little B
Talkin' about the thyroid

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm going to try to find my wii connection number thing and post it. Bit in answer to your question - I'm horrible at making miis :(

Return to “Fun & Games & Bret & Jemaine”