Separated at Birth?

Share a kebab or a cab. Pull your sexy dance moves or sing about your day. Wear your beard scruffy or your chops huge. Bretero or Jemainiac, we're mixing it all up here. Also Your Stuff now incorporated here.
Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Re: Separated at Birth?

Postby Nancy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 pm

At first I thought the second set was Salmon Rushdie, not Ginsberg. :roll:
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:19 am

:roll2: Excellent comparisons! :clap:
Image..Image..Image

deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby deliriumtree » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:30 am

Maybe Nonch can help me out with a comparison picture but flirty friend pointed out tonight that he thinks Bret looks a bit like Bruce Springsteen from the Born to Run era. I had never thought about it, but you know, I can kind of see it. Similar hair, similar beard...hmmm...
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:41 pm

I can see it in that particular pic. :nod:

Hmmm, I'll have to check through the Bret stash and see if I can find one similar. :)
Image..Image..Image

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:03 pm

I don't know, with only 500,000 or so pics, I'm not sure you can find one...... :P
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Mon May 09, 2011 10:53 pm

My Jemaine-alike collection from a recent trip to NYC in May 2011. :D How good are they? You be the judge....

Pointing this one out got me only loud 'boos'... :lol:

I was just getting warmed up...no beard passed by my camera unnoticed I assure you. :wink:

There were several decent specimens found at a local flea market...

One sporting the "Rio premiere" high bun. :D

One bringing back memories of the HBO Jemaine of long ago...

Wait...its that Dr. Chevalier?!?!?! :lol:

It gets better...I assure you. :P
Image..Image..Image

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Mon May 09, 2011 11:03 pm

This guy had the hair, beard and I liked his height. :waggle: He was deemed not quite 'full bodied' enough though. lol. I didn't get a clean shot, but these Jemaine-alikes are easily spooked and capturing them in their natural environment takes finesse and subtlety. :wink:

:shhh: What about this fine specimen we observed dining only a few feet from us...he is relaxed and completely unaware of his proximity to a dangerous SheWolf on the prowl nearby... :lol:

ImageImageImage

Image Not bad, eh? A bit Kieran-esque maybe?
Image..Image..Image

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Tue May 10, 2011 12:07 am

Seriously....what do you guys think? :eyelashes:

I almost forgot....we saw one Taik-alike! :D

Image..Image..Image

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue May 10, 2011 12:22 am

Tattooed Kieran-alike is lucky this wolf didn't pounce. His hottness had me repeatedly uttering "I LOVE HIM!" in full view of strangers. And did I mention that he was tucking into his pizza in a most unholy way (or that I LOVE HIM!)?

:nod: :tonqe:
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Tue May 10, 2011 1:41 am

Wow! :lol:

Who knew that New York was the chosen environs of the Jemaine-alike??

HBO-Jemaine and Dr. Chevalier made me go :shock: :o :) :D :lol:

The first one? :hrmpf: :doh: But still....maybe in 15 years or so..... :hrm:

And pizza-eating Kieran?? :drool: :clap:

I can see what SheWolf found so attractive....wow. That's a close match right there...at least from a distance and in profile. ;)

Taika-like? :hrm: in clothing only...

Good job in capturing all of those elusive man-beasts, nonch! :D
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue May 10, 2011 2:21 am

HBO Jemaine-alike is so embarrassingly passe. :P

I thought Taika-alike was pretty good. He was taller than Taika by a lot but he had a similar build, slightly metro sexual dress sense & similar jawline.

LauraK wrote:And pizza-eating Kieran?? :drool: :clap:

I can see what SheWolf found so attractive....wow. That's a close match right there...at least from a distance and in profile.

Thank you! There was one member of our party, who shall remain nameless, (MOCK) - who found Pizza Eating Kieran positively icky, so much so that she decided to photograph graffiti across the street rather than join us in our quest to document his deliciousness. :hrmpf:
90% evil
ImageImage

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Tue May 10, 2011 3:36 am

SheWolf wrote:There was one member of our party, who shall remain nameless, (MOCK) - who found Pizza Eating Kieran positively icky, so much so that she decided to photograph graffiti across the street rather than join us in our quest to document his deliciousness. :hrmpf:

:lol: It's true. I thought he was a bit scuzzy looking, to be honest. Maybe it was the tattoos and tank top. ;) It's true he does look very Jemaine-like from certain angles but in real life it was all wrong. Wrong I tell you! :hrmpf: :lol:

MinorMajorStalker
Half a shapely halibut

Postby MinorMajorStalker » Tue May 10, 2011 4:19 am

Uhh... Tattooed kieran just made me believe in doppelgangers. No, seriously, he looks like Jemaine. But with tatoos and (like mock said) scuzzier. But seriously. that dude LOOKS like him. all the other "look alikes" ive seen have like a couple of similar traits, but this guy has the same face AND (kieran) hair and beard and... Im severely weirded out. i also love to think of you guys being like "Oh, he's looking down! He's looking at his pizza! snap a pic now! circle around so you can get the back of his head reaaally close up!" :rolls:
Welcome to my patio of death.

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Tue May 10, 2011 5:16 am

It's funny cuz the tattooed Kieran-twin sat at our restaurant a couple of tables away completely unnoticed...we were perhaps distracted by Andrew Garfield (yup...the real one) sauntering by, then a couple of nice looking adult male identical twins - perfect carbon copies of each other and dressed identically. :o :clap:

That last Jemaine-alike was spotted only as we were finished with our lunch and leaving. I simply took a few photos of SecretCheri... :whistle: Honestly, the dude was lucky he was surrounded by female cohorts...cuz looking the way he did, devouring his meal like a caveman, licking his fingers and displaying so much ARM (nice shoulders!) nearly got him attacked FOR REAL. :lol: "Down, SheWolf! Down, girl!" :whip:

mockingbird wrote: :lol: It's true. I thought he was a bit scuzzy looking, to be honest. Maybe it was the tattoos and tank top. ;)

What?!?! Even if that were true, can't you just rustle up the old trailer park fantasy? :lol: :P As I recall, he had a nice leather jacket on his chair...probably threw it on over the wife beater and screamed away on a Harley... :horny:
Image..Image..Image

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Tue May 10, 2011 5:33 am

nonchalant obsession wrote:It's funny cuz the tattooed Kieran-twin sat at our restaurant a couple of tables away completely unnoticed...we were perhaps distracted by Andrew Garfield (yup...the real one) sauntering by, then a couple of nice looking adult male identical twins - perfect carbon copies of each other and dressed identically. :o :clap:

:nod: Not only were they dressed alike but they had matching giant fluffy afros. :thumb:

I actually saw the Kieran-alike approach the restaurant and meet his party and sit down, etc. I did take note of his Jemaine similarities but he just seemed so... anti-Jemaine that I didn't point him out. :dunno: Although I will admit that if you don't think of him as "Jemaine" but instead as "Kieran" it's a lot more plausible. ;)

Even if that were true, can't you just rustle up the old trailer park fantasy? :lol: :P As I recall, he had a nice leather jacket on his chair...probably threw it on over the wife beater and screamed away on a Harley... :horny:

I have a trailer park fantasy? :lol: :dunno: I don't *think* I do... :lol: Sorry, throwing a leather jacket over the wife-beater and screaming away on a Harley fits right in with my impression of him as the Anti-Jemaine, as he shall henceforth be called. :twisted:

Return to “Fun & Games & Bret & Jemaine”