A little Christmas present for you guys :)

Share a kebab or a cab. Pull your sexy dance moves or sing about your day. Wear your beard scruffy or your chops huge. Bretero or Jemainiac, we're mixing it all up here. Also Your Stuff now incorporated here.
SheWolf
Boom King!

Re: A little Christmas present for you guys :)

Postby SheWolf » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:08 am

Worked for me. Downloaded in 10 minutes. Not to rub it in. :)
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:04 am

Thanks, nonch. Glad to know it wasn't just me! That's just what happened for me. It was like the ads on the sire took over....very obnoxious.

laura makes filthy hand gestures in SW's general direction....
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:17 am

OK, I'm uploading it to a different site now, I'll post the link when it's done and hopefully you'll have better luck with it. I hope you like it after all this, lol.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:54 am

I don't think there'll be any way we won't like it. :D
ImageImage

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:55 am

I uploaded it someplace else, so Laura and nonch, try the new link. I'll put it here but it's in the first post also.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a1g217b ... orking.mp4

Good luck, I hope this one works better.

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:56 am

LauraK wrote:I don't think there'll be any way we won't like it. :D

Hee hee! Well, it does have Bret and Jemaine in it so it's true the chances are good you'll like it at least a little bit. ;) I have to say that Bret is really cute in this movie.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:04 am

It tried to lock up on me 1st try but I'm downloading it now.....*fingers crossed*

(Is the this the one where they strip at the end??) :wink:
ImageImage

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 am

:lol: I mean, it *was* a fundraiser. Come on, guys. ;)

That's so weird it almost locked up on you, Laura. I'm starting to think there might be a problem with the file. :hrm: But then why would some people be able to download it and others not? :dunno: It's a real head scratcher.

OK I really have to go do my final project now, I've procrastinated as long as I possibly can.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:12 am

:clap: Thank you, mock!! That was great...I'm watching it for a second time now. :D I saw the "You can do eeeet!" part once and maybe 2 songs, so this is great! Didn't know the guy said it at more than 1 point, lol!
It may be stupid, but I had to rewind a few times (or more) to listen to Jemaine say he was going to use the Omnichord. There's something about the way he says that word.....:) Plus the screw-ups are so cute.
I wish the videographer had gotten Bret whistling.....but it's all good. I loved it. :hug:

Thank You!!
ImageImage

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:37 am

Mock, you are the bist! I have never seen any of that. Thank you so much for putting it together! :prayer: I loved it. That was so cool how you seemed the videos together, sometimes it seemed like mid sentence even. :shock: Wow, what a gift. And to think, I didn't get you anything. :?

No problem at all with that download. I really appreciate that you uploaded to a different site. I've used megaupload before though. I don't know what the problem was this time. :hrm:
Image..Image..Image

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:09 am

Oh good I'm glad it worked.

I always thought it was cool how so many of the Makoura clips fit together and I always wanted to match them up. Too bad I'm not a better editor. ;) Still fun to watch I think though. There are other videos if anyone wants to watch more of the show. Same Girl, Albi, Jenny, etc.

Poor Jemaine is so flat on AKINAC. :lol: Bret is hilarious throughout, but his f-up during Bowie is particularly awesome, lol.

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:45 am

THanks so much, Mock.....

"You can do it!" :lol:

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:27 pm

mockingbird wrote:Oh good I'm glad it worked.

I always thought it was cool how so many of the Makoura clips fit together and I always wanted to match them up. Too bad I'm not a better editor. ;) Still fun to watch I think though. There are other videos if anyone wants to watch more of the show. Same Girl, Albi, Jenny, etc.

You mean I have to venture into YouTube and find them myself??!?!!? I don't do that very often, as the 'related videos' box is entirely too seductive and beckons me to spend long afternoons exploring and sampling her delights.

Poor Jemaine is so flat on AKINAC. :lol: Bret is hilarious throughout, but his f-up during Bowie is particularly awesome, lol.

True. Perfection is boring, man. Those moments during live performances when I see glimpses of them all vulnerable, silly and flawed, and yet not a hint of uneasiness seems to accompany it...*sigh*....I feel so much affection for them, and appreciate how easily they can separate what they do from who they are. A trait that I find a bit rare.
Image..Image..Image

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:52 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:You mean I have to venture into YouTube and find them myself??!?!!? I don't do that very often, as the 'related videos' box is entirely too seductive and beckons me to spend long afternoons exploring and sampling her delights.

You make it sound so sultry. Nothing like a little afternoon delight on YouTube, lol. Wait, that came out wrong. :? ;)

Yeah, I like it when they mess up because they always make it so funny. They're so awesome. But I have to admit I also have a fondness for when they mess up and get embarrassed because then I feel like they're letting their real selves show through a little more. Like, remember when Jemaine messed up Carol Brown during the '08 tour? He looked like he wanted the stage to just open up and swallow him whole, lol. Poor guy. It was so cute though, and he just seemed so human at that moment. Um. Unlike the animatronic Jemaine he usually is? :lol: Well, hopefully you know what I mean. ;)

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:53 pm

I don't do that very often, as the 'related videos' box is entirely too seductive and beckons me to spend long afternoons exploring and sampling her delights.

I love your writing...it always makes me giggle :lol:

True. Perfection is boring, man. Those moments during live performances when I see glimpses of them all vulnerable, silly and flawed, and yet not a hint of uneasiness seems to accompany it...*sigh*....I feel so much affection for them, and appreciate how easily they can separate what they do from who they are. A trait that I find a bit rare.[/quote]

yis yis......damn them why do they have to be so endearing

Return to “Fun & Games & Bret & Jemaine”