Your Top 10 All Time Favorite Bret Pictures

Share a kebab or a cab. Pull your sexy dance moves or sing about your day. Wear your beard scruffy or your chops huge. Bretero or Jemainiac, we're mixing it all up here. Also Your Stuff now incorporated here.
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Re: Your Top 10 All Time Favorite Bret Pictures

Postby Sherry » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:39 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:I was forced away from my computer yesterday, after several hours it occurred to me that the place I was unfortunately compelled to stay in, had wireless internet and I had my iPod so.....yes, they were microscopic, but I could see all these beautiful top ten pics of Bret. It was a great source of comfort and a much needed distraction. Thank you all.

Sherry: :iloveyou: I must say that it was difficult to keep my composure when I saw your top ten.

:lol: I just saw your late addition of the postcard. Oh man, do tell us the story behind it please? I love it!!! Thank you for sharing it. That's as good as a pic in my book. :nod: *shakes head in utter disbelief that the card is shoved in a drawer*

Glad to hear things are better with your MIL. And that Bret was able to come to your rescue :lol:

There isn't much story tbh. Bret sent me an email a while back, expressing his thanks for the hard work and appreciation about how the site was looking ("amazing") and said if there was anything he could do to help to ask. So I did :purple: Asked and he obliged. He kindly sent it to me and included the postcard with it. I threw away the postpak envelope (this is you right now I am guessing ) :shock: but kept the contents :worry: :lol: The card just got thrown in my desk drawer and forgotten about. Its been through a move or two now and numerous draws around the house. I remembered it recently as I was having a sort out and found it again. Its now sat in my letter rack on my desk here. And yes, it is just shoved in there with all the rest of the stuff :sofa:

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:31 pm

sunnyringo wrote:Image

How cute is that little guy?!?!??! :D

When pigs fly, huh? Will this do?

Fact. I'm from Iowa...more pigs than people. :lol:
There are also more cows than people...and of course, corn. :worry:
Now finish that top ten. 8)

MM! I love your Top Ten pics! :love: Dr. Cruise even! :waggle:

Sherry, thank you for even more evidence that Bret is a thoughtful, wonderful, generous guy with great handwriting. (I want to create a font) And whoa, slow down with all the info, I don't know if I can take it all in at once....let's see, he sent you a package and you tossed the envelope. ( :tsk: ) :wink: Seriously, that's cool that he complimented the site. I hope he doesn't ever peruse the forum. :shock: Has anyone ever told you that you are a bit of a tease?

"Enjoy the read." Book? Magazine? :hrm: Which one? Only available in NZ? You have his email address...

My imagination knows no bounds. It could simply be a book about NZ native birds or something, but I'm secretly hoping for maybe a school yearbook, a photo album, a very long list of all of Bret's favorite things, ....his diary... :dunno: :lol:

Oh yeah, topic. I'm getting closer with my list. Could be done this month sometime.
Image..Image..Image

Peaches
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Peaches » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:11 am

Okay, so these are my top ten Bret's :D

Number 1

This is the face that me think, "Oh Bret, you CAN be sexy!"

Number 2

I like this one because Bret looks kinda 'fuller'...

Number 3

The favourite for many, yis, it's his beautiful eyes and creases :)

Number 4

Not sure why I like this, it's his kinda surprised smile perhaps

Number 5

All I can say is...HAWT!!

Number 6

Nice, Mr Beardy Weirdy :D

Number 7

I like him in faded black

Number 8

Such a lovely silly face

Number 9

Another viry nice eye shot...

Number 10

Yis, I know Jemaine is in this, but I actually prefer Bret in this photo! He looks sixy and relaxed

"Item 4 on the agenda: Stuff you!"

"Who else? Mur.. Ray... Oh. Greg's written this, he's put the R's too far apart. It's Murray.. Murray present"

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

helgecko
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby helgecko » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:43 am

Lovely collection Miss Peach! :clap: :D :heart:

especially no. 5 :thud:
It's all about the music.

Image Image Image Image

Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby Faith » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:55 am

Peaches! :clap: Nice list. I love all your choices. And openly admitting that you prefer Bret over Jemaine in a photo... what is the world coming to? :lol:

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:58 am

Viry nice, Peaches. 8) I was stuck at #4 for a while......beauty. :heart:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

sunnyringo
Half a shapely halibut

Postby sunnyringo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:23 am

Number four is a good one. :love:

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 am

sunnyringo....I may have asked this or maybe I just thought it, lol....:lol:
Do you have a full-size of your avatar pic? What's it from? Does it have a watermark or something on it? I'm seeing something....over J's lip & to the right of his glasses in the middle thumbnail.
Thanks! :)
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Peaches

Postby Peaches » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 am

Faith wrote:Peaches! :clap: Nice list. I love all your choices. And openly admitting that you prefer Bret over Jemaine in a photo... what is the world coming to? :lol:

Why thank you :)

I must admit, I felt wrong...but I can't deny, Bret does look better there!

"Who else? Mur.. Ray... Oh. Greg's written this, he's put the R's too far apart. It's Murray.. Murray present"

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

biscuit
Give me some scruff and a leather jacket...or just the scruff

Postby biscuit » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:03 am

I :heart: your list, Peaches!! Mr Beardy Weirdy :rolls: :roll2:

And #5 is hawt indeed! :rolleyes: :drool: *fans self*
Thanks to Ariadne at RAC for my gorgeous new avi :-)

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:Sherry, thank you for even more evidence that Bret is a thoughtful, wonderful, generous guy with great handwriting. (I want to create a font) And whoa, slow down with all the info, I don't know if I can take it all in at once....let's see, he sent you a package and you tossed the envelope. ( :tsk: ) :wink: Seriously, that's cool that he complimented the site. I hope he doesn't ever peruse the forum. :shock: Has anyone ever told you that you are a bit of a tease?

"Enjoy the read." Book? Magazine? :hrm: Which one? Only available in NZ? You have his email address...

My imagination knows no bounds. It could simply be a book about NZ native birds or something, but I'm secretly hoping for maybe a school yearbook, a photo album, a very long list of all of Bret's favorite things, ....his diary... :dunno: :lol:

He sent me something, yes. And I threw the postpak out. It was a magazine I was after. I cannot comment on if Bret visits the forum. He does visit the site from time to time, make of that what you will :lol: And yes, its nice he likes the site.

Moi a tease? Not a bit :halo: And yes, I do :sofa:

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Sherry, Sherry, Sherry. You know I may be over your way sometime this year, let me buy you a drink. Whaddaya say? Can you hold your liquor?

Peaches!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: Wonderful! Your choices were very good...so good in fact, that I spontaneously sang out a few verses of "Endless Love". Now, I'm no Diana Ross...but my dog was visibly moved by my heartfelt rendition. Smokin hot pics, every one. Well done. :clap: :heart:
Image..Image..Image

kipples
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby kipples » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 pm

I don't really have any different pics but this is one I love, and the caption is funny.

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Nice start, kipples. :heartbeat: Head to toe perfection. I hope you plan to post nine more. :nod:

I wonder what started Bret's penchant for the long sleeve shirt and tie 'look'. :hrm:
Image..Image..Image

Peaches

Postby Peaches » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:11 am

It's probably his school boy days!

Why thank you, I actually put a lot of thought into my list! :D

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Fun & Games & Bret & Jemaine”