Tour of Europe?

The place where all the 2010 European (and US) Tour threads are now moved to. If it's not there, it's here ;)
jillbean
Registered Rhymnecologist

Re: Tour of Europe?

Postby jillbean » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 am

LauraK wrote:I was at the BL where I got it and I was going to get one for you if they had one, but alas....no go. :( I asked my Aunt to check the one by her, too.

Lol.....ok! You make crafty glittery cards and I'll make some bracelets and we'll have tons of cash in no time!!! :lol:

Thanks for looking!

Okay, it's a deal, I am going to my glitter stash right now... :wave:

helgecko
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby helgecko » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:16 am

apologies for spamming but....

Bret Season 2 Smackdown Finals nearly closed!!!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2699&start=540

Fly the Freaky Flag, Vote #2!!!
It's all about the music.

Image Image Image Image

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 am

No....come and vote for #1:

ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:22 am

This is kind of old news as they had said they hoped to tour the UK and elsewhere in 2010. Although 'early' 2010 is a bit more promising and new :lol:

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:01 pm

LauraK wrote:Lol.....ok! You make crafty glittery cards and I'll make some bracelets and we'll have tons of cash in no time!!! :lol:

I'm selling superstraws. They're only $1! You know you want one. Especially if you need to drink from far away. :wink:

But seriously, I'm excited for my UK buds and hope the rumours turn out to be true this time. :pray:
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

munchkin
Half a shapely halibut

Postby munchkin » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Does anyone have any idea how I can keep tabs on UK gig dates and ticket sales? The guys website is seriously awful!!

I don't want to miss the opportunity to see them live!!

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:48 pm

munchkin wrote:Does anyone have any idea how I can keep tabs on UK gig dates and ticket sales? The guys website is seriously awful!!

We're all pretty good at keeping up with this stuff. As soon as it's announced, believe me, it'll be posted here in a matter of minutes. Just keep checking back!
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

munchkin
Half a shapely halibut

Postby munchkin » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Aw! Thanks :)
I shall call in regularly!

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:25 pm

munchkin wrote:Does anyone have any idea how I can keep tabs on UK gig dates and ticket sales? The guys website is seriously awful!!

I'd kind of hope the main site/RSS/newsletter and this forum would be the obvious choices :wink:

munchkin
Half a shapely halibut

Postby munchkin » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:22 pm

:oops:

For some unknown reason I have failed to realise that there is a whole site dedicated to FotC, not just this forum.

What a dick!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:44 pm

I've never ordered concert tickets for a show abroad. Would it be a different process ordering tickets for a UK show while in the US?
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:01 am

Some days I just get stuck and stare at your gifs, SW. This is one of those days. :) *sigh*
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

curlisue
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby curlisue » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:09 am

:hrm: I don't know Shewolf, hopefully it'd be ok just paying for them in Sterling, and maybe extra postage. If there's any real probs, I'm sure us Brits would be able to help out.... :wink:
Sometimes when I'm freestyling...I lose confidence

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:36 pm

SheWolf wrote:I've never ordered concert tickets for a show abroad. Would it be a different process ordering tickets for a UK show while in the US?

Not really. Though depending on the scale of the tour and size of the venues you may be ordering direct via the venues own website in which case they often hold tickets to be collected on the night or will post to a UK addy. Or will post overseas so postage will be included. They should post overseas but double check.

Many of the venues that comedians play over here sell tickets direct. Ticketmaster doesn't hold a monopoly. This means that often tickets come out for sale on different days and therefore there is no huge demand at one time on one day. I've gotten tickets for some really well known comedians playing large venues with no hassle at all, weeks after they come out on sale.

And yes I am still checking in for the next week or so till our new mod is up to speed and I've finished handing things over.

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:52 pm

That sounds wonderful. Anything would be better than having to deal with a ticketmaster-like institution, just the thought of having to do that again (though I must say it worked out well for me this year) gives me anxiety.
90% evil
ImageImage

Return to “2010 Tour Archives”