SheWolf wrote:Ummmm...Kelly, the ashcloud is in Europe, not in the US m'kay? Okay I see. Maybe there will another eruption at the end of the tour which will prevent FOTC from flying from London to Cali. No worries. I doubt the Euro chicks would mind them sticking around a few extra days.kellysouthpaw wrote:Even though this would be affecting European dates I am worried it would somehow affect the CA dates too, cause I'm an anxious freak like that
biscuit wrote:It is all well and good that some test flights have proved ok but I don't think any of the people, particularly owners of airlines, would like to accept the blame if one of their planes came down.
I arrive on May 2 for the May 3 &4 shows. Just speculating but B&J may arrive around that time if not a day or two earlier so we've still got about 2 weeks for this thing to be resolved. I will try to put aside my anxiety and focus on the fact that so much can change in the next 2 weeks.rachel wrote:hopefully the guys won't be flying for a couple more weeks and cancellations/delays won't be too much of an issue then.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests