Page 10 of 12

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:27 am
by ItsAllRyche
Thats okay Cheri, we will have a great time. Have you heard from them today? Oh, wait, are they in bed now? What time is show tomorrow as in Monday or Tuesday PST? I understand 6 hours from EST so that makes it 9 hours ahead of here.
Okay I am gonna stop now, I sound ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:46 am
by vmh
Glad to hear that you've arrived and you're safe, SheWolf! I hope the weather gets better tomorrow and that your hair is fabolous and frizz-free. :lol:

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:50 am
by LauraK
Nah, you don't sound ridiculous......after all, I'm the one who thought she was there! :lol:

Sorry, SC! I think it's so cool that you all get to go and see them. 8)

According to the World Clock, it's 2:49 am there right now. I bet they aren't too tired yet.....

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:06 am
by Nancy
So glad you made it safely, SW. Keep us posted on your parka aquisitions. Stay warm! :partyman:

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:47 am
by biscuit
Hi girls :wave:

Glad to hear you made it there safe and sound :) Hope the weather improves. I can't wait to hear all about tonight's events. I can't believe the day is upon "us" already. :whitey:

I like that you are on "my" time now, which means I don't have to wait till the middle of the night to hear from you, like I did during the US tour :lol: Are you up yet? Are you staking out the premises? Did you find anything nice/warm at H&M? Can you tell I'm a bit too excited on your behalf? :worry: :lol:

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:37 am
by Sherry
ItsAllRyche wrote:Thats okay Cheri, we will have a great time. Have you heard from them today? Oh, wait, are they in bed now? What time is show tomorrow as in Monday or Tuesday PST? I understand 6 hours from EST so that makes it 9 hours ahead of here.
Okay I am gonna stop now, I sound ridiculous. :rolleyes:


I mut a sticky topic with info on the world time and date clock :) Go have a look and set one up for the countries. It'll be fun, honest :P

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:42 pm
by ItsAllRyche
Great idea that clock... :D I saved it.

It is approx. 3:40 pm there on Show day!! woot hoot!!

Have fun gals! Can't wait to hear about it...in the Amsterdam #1 Gig
thread that is (I am learning, kinda slowly but.. :oops: )

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:45 pm
by mockingbird
biscuit wrote:Are you up yet? Are you staking out the premises? Did you find anything nice/warm at H&M? Can you tell I'm a bit too excited on your behalf? :worry: :lol:

Me too! :thumb: :clap: Tonight is the first show of the tour!! Wahoo!!

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:50 pm
by Sherry
ItsAllRyche wrote:Great idea that clock... :D I saved it.

It is approx. 3:40 pm there on Show day!! woot hoot!!

Have fun gals! Can't wait to hear about it...in the Amsterdam #1 Gig
thread that is (I am learning, kinda slowly but.. :oops: )


I know it might seem that we are being a bit stricter this tour, if so, its because we are :lol: Not to spoil peoples fun but because last time it was bedlam and loads of stuff got posted that tbh, really wasn't always within the forum rules and so on. And it gave me no end of headaches trying to keep on top of things. So this time we've tried to cover our bases, to let ladies have their fun and hopefully encourge really good convo about the gigs and tour :)

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:50 pm
by indigo_jones
I think we're taking the 5:55 train to Amsterdam to get to the Melkweg in time for the 7 p.m. door opening. Right now I'm trying to figure out my layering options, as it will be cold getting to and from public transport, but will probably end up quite warm actually inside Melkweg.

Gah! I hate this point of just killing time!

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:57 pm
by mockingbird
I know what you mean! Imagine how Bret and Jemaine must feel! :waiting:

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:58 pm
by ItsAllRyche
Oh yeah butterflies!!

What are the temps like? Has the rain stopped?

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:59 pm
by Sherry
indigo_jones wrote:I think we're taking the 5:55 train to Amsterdam to get to the Melkweg in time for the 7 p.m. door opening. Right now I'm trying to figure out my layering options, as it will be cold getting to and from public transport, but will probably end up quite warm actually inside Melkweg.

Gah! I hate this point of just killing time!


Indy, its 30 seconds out from the station to the tram halt and one should leave every few minutes. And from Leidseplein to the Melkweg is really short also. Won't be too bad and you shouldn't get cold.

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:00 pm
by indigo_jones
Nope. Cold and rainy still, at least here in Utrecht, where it's 7C. I doubt Amsterdam is much different. *please don't let it be pouring* :pray:

I'm not really worried about the cold. I'll be wearing a coat anyway. I'd just rather not get rained on too much! :lol: Plus, I remember going to the Bimhuis and dying inside, because it was so warm. I'm hoping they don't have the heat cranked. ;)

Re: 3 & 4 May - Amsterdam (European Tour 2010)

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:05 pm
by Sherry
A heads up :)

This thread will be locked later this evening. Once locked it'll be archived to a sub forum which will appear above in the Gig section on the main page. All other locked threads from this tour will also be moved to the archived section.