Glastonbury 2010 -- rumored?

The place where all the 2010 European (and US) Tour threads are now moved to. If it's not there, it's here ;)
skeeterconc
New arrival

Glastonbury 2010 -- rumored?

Postby skeeterconc » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 am

New poster, so forgive me if im doing this wrong. Wanted to start a thread on Glastonbury and whether or not the guys will be playing a set there this year. They are in the country for the european tour around the right time.

Anyone hear any rumors on this front?

If not - whats the best way to lobby for this to happen? Given crowded house's antics at previous Glasto's i think it would be right up their street in terms of the opportunity to follow up CH and the audience.

Fans unite! :rock:

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Re: Glastonbury 2010 -- rumored?

Postby Sherry » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:15 pm

No, not heard a single rumour.

It would be a month since the tour ended and Glasto kicks off. I doubt, unless they have other plans here they would stick around that long for one set there.

They already played Glasto a few years back in the comedy tent. Not sure if they would be worried about heading there again.

And lastly, I ain't into lobbying or petitions for this sort of thing. If the guys want to play it, or are invited, they'll do as they want. Either play it or not :lol:

skeeterconc
New arrival

Re: Glastonbury 2010 -- rumored?

Postby skeeterconc » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 am

Fair enough. You are correct of course, i was just thinking out loud.

I think "lobby" was probably the wrong choice of phrase to use on my part. I meant more along the lines of voice an interest in them doing glasto. Always their call of course like anything else in the world of FOTC. Point taken tho, its unlikely and a month apart from other fixtures.

:pray: guess i can hope for a miracle.

The other cool place for a gig by these guys would be someplace like the indigO2 where its quite small, but great for their style of performance. Altho i suspect thats no different from austin or new york in terms of venues.

Return to “2010 Tour Archives”