30th May 2010- The Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles

The place where all the 2010 European (and US) Tour threads are now moved to. If it's not there, it's here ;)
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Re: 30th May 2010- The Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles

Postby Venus » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Oh it looks like Kelly is going to be directly one row behind vmh (I think!) :lol:
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:55 pm

That would be SO funny! I'm still hoping for better seats. I just signed up for the KROQ street team so hopefully I'll get the presale password. But I have an exam Friday at this time so I'll need someone to do the ticket hunting for me Friday :/

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:01 pm

I got another one for GARDEN 562 when I just checked. But now it's got the whole "paperless ticket" message up there. It's the only method available. And the whole "must present same credit card used to pay for the ticket" thing "whole party must arrive at once".

Which makes me think. If this is the "only way" people are able to get tickets (including scalpers), how are scalpers selling front row tickets (with the option of FedEx 2 day delivery) on other websites? How are they getting around it?

So if I'm going to buy another ticket, it's going to be for pool area section. :pray: C'mon Friday/Saturday sale!! They've gotta be holding them back for one of those dates...

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:05 pm

After much trauma caused by the crashing of the internet, I got 956 seat 3. Which I think is the seat I had when the work computer stopped working.

Kelly, if you get it, let me know. I'm off Friday
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Great! I've got my eyes on my e-mail :)

Venus

Postby Venus » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Woah a fan actually managed to get Pool seats! It's definitely possible, guys! Good luck to all those trying again on Friday & Saturday! :D
&

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Venus wrote:Woah a fan actually managed to get Pool seats! It's definitely possible, guys! Good luck to all those trying again on Friday & Saturday! :D

WHAT!? Through ticketmaster!? How? *stuttering like a maniac*

Venus

Postby Venus » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Yes, through Ticketmaster (never give in to scalpers!)
&

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:17 pm

kellysouthpaw wrote:I got another one for GARDEN 562 when I just checked. But now it's got the whole "paperless ticket" message up there. It's the only method available. And the whole "must present same credit card used to pay for the ticket" thing "whole party must arrive at the same time

All the tickets I pulled up in garden and terrace were paperless.
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:24 pm

You should keep searching....I was just offered Terrace and then 3 minutes later offered a better seat in Garden!
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

ItsAllRyche
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby ItsAllRyche » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Venus wrote:Yes, through Ticketmaster (never give in to scalpers!)
I got Garden as well but 932....the rows go by 100's so that way of thinking VMF should be in row 3 right? I am in row 9 hhmm. :?

I am definitely gonna keep trying for Pool seats. Anyway I bought 2 extra in case someone doesn't get any. Face value of course. :)

I figure we will have an FOTC MEET UP WOOT HOOT!! :partyman:

This is gonna be epic! :supz: :supz:

Who is gonna be the guests????Arj, Eugene, Kristin, Rhys? Maybe all for a reunion?? :yawinkle:

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:24 pm

I swear the one I actually bought did not give me that message because I was specifically looking for it. But it was such a mind frenzy right then that maybe I missed it. :dunno:

Either way, I'm still hoping for pool center :pray: I don't want to give in to scalpers but...*Bret looking at Jemaine raising eyebrows saying "Lunchboxes"* front row center... I mean...c'mon!

ItsAllRyche
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby ItsAllRyche » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:30 pm

LSully9 wrote:After much trauma caused by the crashing of the internet, I got 956 seat 3. Which I think is the seat I had when the work computer stopped working.

Kelly, if you get it, let me know. I'm off Friday

Got ticket Garden 956 seat 4!!! Really! Also 932 seat 4...

yep still gonn search for Pool seats
[img]Arj-Barker-Banner-arj-barker-230459_800_100[/img]

Venus

Postby Venus » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:32 pm

ItsAllRyche wrote:
Venus wrote:Yes, through Ticketmaster (never give in to scalpers!)
I got Garden as well but 932....the rows go by 100's so that way of thinking VMF should be in row 3 right? I am in row 9 hhmm. :?

I am definitely gonna keep trying for Pool seats. Anyway I bought 2 extra in case someone doesn't get any. Face value of course. :)

I figure we will have an FOTC MEET UP WOOT HOOT!! :partyman:

This is gonna be epic! :supz: :supz:

Who is gonna be the guests????Arj, Eugene, Kristin, Rhys? Maybe all for a reunion?? :yawinkle:

I think that there are 7 rows in the Pool Circle so you're in the 9th row in the Garden seats and row 16 overall. Yes vmh is row 3 in Garden, row 10 overall and Kelly is row 4 in Garden and row 11 overall, if I'm reading the seating chart correctly. You've all got pretty decent seats but there's not harm trying again! :cheer:
&

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:33 pm

kellysouthpaw wrote:I swear the one I actually bought did not give me that message because I was specifically looking for it. But it was such a mind frenzy right then that maybe I missed it. :dunno:

Either way, I'm still hoping for pool center :pray: I don't want to give in to scalpers but...*Bret looking at Jemaine raising eyebrows saying "Lunchboxes"* front row center... I mean...c'mon!

I'm just happy to be going.

Oh, who am I kidding. I want pool section, damnit! LSully, ItsAllRyche, and Kelly-We're all going to be up there one way or another. I say we jump the scalpers outside. We could take 'em. :lol:
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

Return to “2010 Tour Archives”