30th May 2010- The Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles

The place where all the 2010 European (and US) Tour threads are now moved to. If it's not there, it's here ;)
funny schipperke
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Re: 30th May 2010- The Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles

Postby funny schipperke » Thu May 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Ticketmaster has a new interactive seat map where you can see exactly what seats are available and where. It's pretty cool actually.
Image Image

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Thu May 13, 2010 5:26 pm

I just noticed that. It's nifty! Ummm...Kelly, where am I sitting again? Section D, Row 4, seat #___???

If any seats in the front row are left empty by the time they start, they're up for grabs by my rules. You snooze, you lose bro.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Thu May 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Those seating charts really are neato! I'll have to give it a look.

Edit: Just checked it out. Live Nation used to do that... I guess that's something to come out of the merger...
Last edited by LSully9 on Thu May 13, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu May 13, 2010 6:42 pm

I saw that this morning and didn't know it was new...
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

DaMango
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby DaMango » Thu May 13, 2010 6:55 pm

That's really cool! I wonder if they'll have this available when tickets first go on sale, so people will know if they've really pulled the "best available" seats. That info would have saved me a lot of time and money in the past. :)

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu May 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Nah, that would make things too easy......

stoopid Ticketmaster :roll:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Thu May 13, 2010 8:03 pm

I believe you're pool D, row 4, seat 11 or 12, V...I know you and Sully ended up getting seats next to each other :lol:

Edit: Seeing where my seat is makes me soooo happy :D :yay:

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Thu May 13, 2010 8:37 pm

kellysouthpaw wrote:Edit: Seeing where my seat is makes me soooo happy :D :yay:

Me too! :D
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Thu May 13, 2010 9:21 pm

DaMango wrote:That's really cool! I wonder if they'll have this available when tickets first go on sale, so people will know if they've really pulled the "best available" seats. That info would have saved me a lot of time and money in the past. :)

If it really is the same thing Live Nation had: no, not for initial sales. I think it became available a day or 2 later. But I don't think that would work very well for initial sale anyway... :puzzled: Could you even imagine? Everyone would be clicking the same seats! :lol:
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

DaMango
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby DaMango » Mon May 17, 2010 3:30 am

Hooray! I finally sold my unwanted N section tickets on eBay! I thought I'd never be rid of them. I took a huge loss, especially since I had to list them 3 times before they sold, so eBay and paypal will take a huge chunk. Still, I'm pretty excited to get some of my money back, and I had to share it with somebody. :lol: 4 unwanted tickets down, only one to go! (Next time, I will not go crazy during the presales.)

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Mon May 17, 2010 3:36 am

Or if you do - it'll only be because you're offered ace seats :thumb:

It's alright, Mango! It's a lesson learned and at least you have only one left! :supz:

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Mon May 17, 2010 3:39 am

I still have my Garden 372 ticket but I'm reserving it for a friend. If he flakes on me, my sister might be joining us.

ItsAllRyche
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby ItsAllRyche » Mon May 17, 2010 4:27 am

Hey V that would be cool if your sister can join us. She is really nice. :)

I still have a couple garden seats I need to sell, so I am gonn put back up on ticketmaster this week.

so....It is coming down to it!! YAY :supz: I look forward to meeting every one of you! :D We are all so different (personality wise), but we have one great thing in common! FOTC to bring us together, and I believe that That is a way to bridge any differences that may come our way!

I am counting down: only one more trip prior to Memorial Day Weekend! Just a quick 4 days in Colorado! then home to pack for this event. I am so stoked!!

:supz:
[img]Arj-Barker-Banner-arj-barker-230459_800_100[/img]

SuzyBatt
Lucky for me I have a short attention sp ....

Postby SuzyBatt » Wed May 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Just popping in with a quick question because I don't have time to go back and read through everything.

I already know what ticket Nonch has, but am wondering if anyone has something better. Are they releasing more tix for the venue? I, um, may be joining you for this thing after all...

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Wed May 19, 2010 6:05 pm

SuzyBatt wrote:Just popping in with a quick question because I don't have time to go back and read through everything.

I already know what ticket Nonch has, but am wondering if anyone has something better. Are they releasing more tix for the venue? I, um, may be joining you for this thing after all...

OMG, really?! :hug:

That's so awesome! You should check TM everyday to see if they release any more pool circle tickets. I'll keep my eye out too.

Return to “2010 Tour Archives”