2010 Tour Meet & Greet Analysis

The place where all the 2010 European (and US) Tour threads are now moved to. If it's not there, it's here ;)
nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Re: 2010 Tour Meet & Greet Analysis

Postby nonchalant obsession » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:29 am

So maybe I shouldn't show you my illustrated scatter plot graphs calculating the probability axioms of the relationship of the shirt Bret was wearing, the frequency of certain songs in the set list, the direction of Jemaine's chest hair, and other seemingly random variables to the intended and much hoped for outcome? :wink:

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Aw but nonch....you did have your statistical chance, didn't you? He just snuck past you, Ninja-style.....There you were with Jemaine, and Bret was probably thinking "You don't love me any more..." ;)

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:21 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:So maybe I shouldn't show you my illustrated scatter plot graphs calculating the probability axioms of the relationship of the shirt Bret was wearing, the frequency of certain songs in the set list, the direction of Jemaine's chest hair, and other seemingly random variables to the intended and much hoped for outcome? :wink:

haha Id like to see if Jemaine's chest hair affected your chances somehow... :lol:

Return to “2010 Tour Archives”