Los Angeles - May 30 - Tour stop #21

The place where all the 2010 European (and US) Tour threads are now moved to. If it's not there, it's here ;)
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Re: Los Angeles - May 30 - Tour stop #21

Postby mockingbird » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:18 pm

:roll2: Bless your heart, katie. :lol: That gif is CLASSIC. "Behold! The - aw. OK now BEHOLD! The - aw. Behold - aw crap. AHA! BEHOLD!" :roll2: I could watch that gif all day and it would still make me giggle. :thumb:

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Yis, what she said exactly! ^^^^^ :lol:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:02 am

Katie I just wanted to say that I've been following all of your videos on YouTube closely and I wanted to say that you have...the BEST videos :thumb: I'm hoping you have a few more to upload yet :pray:

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:02 am

I was just re-watching the Demon Woman video and after he lights the match he says, "Your breasts are balls of flame...and I'm burning my hands on these...flaming boobies..." :rolls: I'd forgotten about that bit.

katie1030
Giving the paper to the people

Postby katie1030 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:03 am

Mock, that could totally be a spot on inner dialogue from that gif. :rolls:

Thanks Kelly! That's so nice of you to say. I have a couple of other videos from the show, but I'm not sure if I'm going to upload them or not. My Demon Woman video would be fine except that about a minute into it the sound gets really low and almost tinny sounding, if that makes sense. :( I'm going to keep trying to adjust the audio, but I don't know how much I'll be able to improve it. I'm a complete novice when it comes to audio stuff.

I think that the rest of the videos I have are only partial songs (except for Rock The Party, where you can clearly hear me yelling "I like to rock the partay!" :oops:). Some of them are just little snippits. The security guards sitting inside the section where I was were really nice and didn't care that I was filming, but there was this one other guy who told me to put my camera away and then was watching me and giving me a bit of the evil eye so I had to keep stopping. :lol:

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 am

Whatever you have is gonna be great for my collection, Katie. Trust me :thumb: and in my epileptic dog video you can clearly hear me yelling, "Aroo! Aroo!" so... no judgment here ;)

Red
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Red » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 am

Alright here's my one contribution since all my pictures were crap. The video quality isn't great (who needs to see his face well? :roll: ) but the audio isn't bad. I apologize for getting slightly distracted about half way through the song. You see there was this other guy on stage...anyway, enjoy some Korean karaoke. Oh and the happy dance at the end is just adorable. :heart: Bret :heart:

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 am

I think I'm in love with Red's new avatar.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Mmmmmm, Red's avatar: sixy and contemplative. :drool:

That was excellent, Red! I agree- we didn't need to see his face as long as we could see his hips. :lol: Loved his little dance at the end. :D
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Here is the link to my flickr set of photos I took of Jemaine in Los Angeles. :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nonch/sets ... 216949342/

And here's Bret. :heart:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nonch/sets ... 217658384/
Last edited by nonchalant obsession on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Red » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 pm

:yay: Thanks Nonch!! :iloveyou:

DaMango
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby DaMango » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:38 pm

I really really want to know the story behind the Korean Karaoke song, because it's such a WTF moment. :lol: I was watching some of the karaoke video up on the big screen at the concert, and it's different than the video in the Prime Minister episode. It showed things like Bret walking along the beach, and Bret and Jemaine riding around in a golf cart together. I would love to see that video again!
Last edited by DaMango on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Nobody grabbed the karaoke video? Awwww.

But what you got was great, Red. It was so nice to see Bret's little dance. :whitey:

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:15 pm

I was too close at both shows to be able to see the video screens, so I didn't get to see the new KK video either. (don't you just feel SO sorry for me? :wink: )

Here is the video I took in LA of the beautiful song, "Back on the Road". It is bittersweet for me though, both due to the lyrics and tone of the tune...and the fact that because I captured this video, my memory card was full for sugalumps. :|

Here's my flickr set of the guys together at the Bowl....The slideshow function is lovely. :nod:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nonch/sets ... 217932224/

:roll2: at Jemaine's face in the fourth to last pic.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:03 pm

Jemaine discovers that yes; Bret really does have it goin on.

Return to “2010 Tour Archives”