Plan: All Conchord mp3s+videos+lyrics.

Erm, music, lyrics and tabs. Asking about Conchords music, lyrics or tabs please post here.
TedM
New arrival

Plan: All Conchord mp3s+videos+lyrics.

Postby TedM » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:13 am

I'm working on a site, I made it because I found WTF severly lacks music downloads. So I'm making *edited by admin*

I'm planning to make a page for every song that looks like this: *edited by admin*

So if anyone wants to pitch in, I am missing a few mp3s. I'm missing k.i.s.s.i.n.g. part a and b.

I'm also missing Albi from that album.

And if someone would like to gather lyrics and send them to me, that would be great.

Anyway if anyone has any questions, comments, or recommendations, post them here. And I hope this isn't marked as spam because I do plan to put frequent links to WTF for being such a great site.
Ok last night I had a funny dream. So it was all like Albi chasing David Bowie through space. Then all of the sudden some robots came and killed Bowie. Now Albi was scared and he started crying, and he said he wasn't. That's right. :)

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:38 am

Ummm I am quite happy with the amount of of MP3s to download here :|

Also I'd have appreciated you asking me first as to if it was ok to post links like this. I've edited your post accordingly. Drop me a PM to discuss further. Thanks.

The reason I don't host the tracks from the HBO TV series is that the Conchords themselves were not happy with those versions used in the show and hence re-recorded them for an album. Also over the years Bret and Jemaine have been good to me and have let me host all kinds of stuff with their blessing. Out of respect for them and as these were studio tracks I opted not to host them on WTF! Hopefully people will support the Conchords and purchase the album/EP.

I also don't host tracks from their Folk The World tour CD as again, I hope people will purchase it. It was self funded by the guys back in 2002 so well worth buying legally.

Sorry if I seem to have had a sense of humour bypass here atm but I'd really have appreciated you contacting me first about all this.

Cheers

Sherry

Return to “Music, lyrics and tabs”