Frodo, Don't Wear the Ring from Live Album Question

Erm, music, lyrics and tabs. Asking about Conchords music, lyrics or tabs please post here.
TedM
New arrival

Frodo, Don't Wear the Ring from Live Album Question

Postby TedM » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:01 pm

Hey there I was looking through my cluttered Conchords folder. And I realized I had a couple of "Frodos"

I was trying to sort them but oh poor me, I never tagged them. So I was wondering which one was from the Live Album, is it the one where it is edited and they says things like B-b-b-b-beasts and B-b-b-b-birds?

Or is it the one where they say: "Bret you tell the story, you tell it beautifully"

The other one is the HBO version I believe.

Any help on which is which would be great!
Ok last night I had a funny dream. So it was all like Albi chasing David Bowie through space. Then all of the sudden some robots came and killed Bowie. Now Albi was scared and he started crying, and he said he wasn't. That's right. :)

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:30 am

Its the one with the hidden track at the end. Its a studio version, not live. Sounds like you got the right one. The track ends and a while later a short burst of early Foux de fa fa makes a brief appearance.

TedM
New arrival

Postby TedM » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:27 am

Ah yes thank-you. Haha I always found that hidden track halarious. Very "Professional" to put in their album.

Also I realized Hotties was not live.

Oh and good luck with your tot.
Ok last night I had a funny dream. So it was all like Albi chasing David Bowie through space. Then all of the sudden some robots came and killed Bowie. Now Albi was scared and he started crying, and he said he wasn't. That's right. :)

Return to “Music, lyrics and tabs”