Phones4Less Jingle

Erm, music, lyrics and tabs. Asking about Conchords music, lyrics or tabs please post here.
indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Phones4Less Jingle

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:23 pm

The phones4less site (well, the lessvan section) seems to be gone. I've been checking back for the past week, but no luck. :tears: I have the video of the rough cut, but I really like the actual jingle that made it into the ad. Does anyone have a copy -- either the video or just the song? Please? :pray:
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Re: Phones4Less Jingle

Postby Sherry » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:33 pm

indigo_jones wrote:The phones4less site (well, the lessvan section) seems to be gone. I've been checking back for the past week, but no luck. :tears: I have the video of the rough cut, but I really like the actual jingle that made it into the ad. Does anyone have a copy -- either the video or just the song? Please? :pray:

lol you never downloaded it? I have it somewhere and will upload it later for you :)

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:17 pm

It wouldn't let me download anything! For whatever reason it would only play stuff, it wouldn't let me download, even on the download page. Thank you for uploading it for me. I've been sad at the thought of not hearing it again. :cry:

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:23 am

^It wouldn't let me download it either! The site is gone? That makes me very sad. (Psst, Jones! When Sherry gives you the Ad will you pass it along to me? Pwease? :eyelashes:)
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:02 pm

That will be the first thing I do when I get it, Andria, er... Boom King! :wink:

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:41 pm

indigo_jones wrote:That will be the first thing I do when I get it, Andria, er... Boom King! :wink:

Thanks! And, yes...Boom King! I find the designation slightly disturbing. I must be one of those 'lady men ladies' :shock: :D
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Ellen
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Ellen » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:51 pm

Andria wrote:Thanks! And, yes...Boom King! I find the designation slightly disturbing. I must be one of those 'lady men ladies' :shock: :D
I was a little taken aback by it too (congrats by the way). I wonder if Ms. Boom King would soften it a bit?

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:28 pm

Ellen wrote:
Andria wrote:Thanks! And, yes...Boom King! I find the designation slightly disturbing. I must be one of those 'lady men ladies' :shock: :D
I was a little taken aback by it too (congrats by the way). I wonder if Ms. Boom King would soften it a bit?

How about Mrs. Boom Hyphen King?

Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Kate » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:36 pm

I suppose Boom Queen is out of the question?

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:07 pm

:stick: Sherry. Just a gentle nudge. :wink: There are currently three of us in various states of desperation.

How about Mrs. Boom Hyphen King?

I like it!

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:51 pm

indigo_jones wrote::stick: Sherry. Just a gentle nudge. :wink: There are currently three of us in various states of desperation.

Check PM :)

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:45 pm

Thank you!!!!
:prayer: :lalala:

Return to “Music, lyrics and tabs”