A possible album? - HBO Series

Erm, music, lyrics and tabs. Asking about Conchords music, lyrics or tabs please post here.
lisajean
New arrival

A possible album? - HBO Series

Postby lisajean » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:43 am

I haven't been into Flight of the Conchords for that long, so it's possible I'm just not looking hard enough, but is there (or will there be) a full album of all the songs from the HBO series? Especially the HBO show versions, since they're cleaner (no laughing in the background, or silly mumbling introductions). Ho hum, I love these songs, but I don't know where I can get them so I can listen to them whenever I want. Is there any place to do so?

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:06 pm

Well, not sure its a case of not looking hard enough :lol: All this info is on the main site somewhere :P At least I hope its easy to find within a few clicks and a bit of reading on the site :roll: I do try to make it findable :shock:

There is an EP out on August 7. Info can be found by clicking here

Track listing is

1. Business Time
2. If You're Into It
3. Not Crying
4. The Most Beautiful Girl in the Room (Live)
5. Banter (Live)
6. Robots (Live)

Some tracks from this will appear on the upcoming album in October.

There is a thread about all this - Click here to read ongoing thread

I'm not sure if it will be an album with every song in the HBO series, but afaik its studio tracks (without audience etc). Most of the songs are old songs anyways, just never been put on any kind of album before, or if they have its been the live Folk The World CD. Some studio stuff has already been done on the BBC radio series CD.

All other Conchords material can be found by CLICKING HERE and scrolling down a little ways. I do have some non live tracks on the Sounds page of the site

Hopefully you can find the info you are looking and be patient and wait for the EP and album to come along :)

lisajean
New arrival

Postby lisajean » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:22 am

Ha ha, yes, last night I found some more information and stuff... but even looking around the site I didn't find all that. I think I was a bit overwhelmed by all the amazing information, and the fact that it was 4 am. But thank you very very much. (:

Yeah I know a lot of the songs are old, and on the other album, but that's what I'm interested in. The studio tracks, a little more clear and such. The EP is sort of what I'm looking for, if only there were more songs! Oh well, better than nothing. Thanks again!

Return to “Music, lyrics and tabs”