Gentlemen Broncos - A film

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Re: Gentlemen Broncos - A film

Postby Faith » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:46 pm

It's a good word. :lol:

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:31 am

I was just going to order the regular DVD (hell, I don't even know what blue-ray really is) but that extra feature just sold me.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

Faith

Postby Faith » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 am

Make sure you have a blu-ray player. I don't think the discs work with regular dvd players.

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 am

Oh no! Nevermind, then. Regular disc it is. I'm sure if anything from those mini-documentaries is worth watching, a nice, really nice, wonderful person will upload them for us. :biggrin:
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

Red
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Red » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:01 pm

I bet the mini-docus will be the webspot videos that they put up on youtube. Of course there are only 11 now so that means 5 would be new too us and yes hopefully uploaded very soon by a sweet blue-ray owning person. :eyelashes:

DVD cover art!!

Look, 4ever, its those jeans!! :waggle:

Faith

Postby Faith » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:08 pm

Ah yes, my favorite pair of jeans.

Red
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Red » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:22 pm

At least its not the front view of them or I'd be too embarrassed to ever look at the cover!

Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Venus » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Gentlemen Broncos is screening this weekend at The Cleveland Institute of Art Cinematheque:

GENTLEMEN BRONCOS is latest comedy from writer-director of "Napoleon Dynamite"

Sat., Jan. 30, at 7:00 pm
Sun., Jan. 31, at 8:45 pm
GENTLEMEN BRONCOS

A famous fantasy novelist rips off the work of an aspiring young sci-fi writer in Jared Hess's GENTLEMEN BRONCOS, acclaimed by The New Yorker as a "wildly inventive, audacious, and genre-swirling comedy." This new film from the writer-director of the hilarious "Napoleon Dynamite" promises offbeat fun, as you can see from this trailer. Print this email and present it at the box office on Saturday or Sunday and see "Gentleman Broncos" for only $6 ($5 if you're a Cinematheque member). It's our Deal of the Week! (Limit two discount admissions per print-out)

Source
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Here's a new interview (well, new as in I haven't seen it yet. It actually looks like it was filmed at Fantastic Fest with the others) via @conchordsnet's Twitter...pretty funny :)

http://ngtv.nogoodworld.com/gentlemen-broncos-jennifer-coolidge/View-1480

Venus

Postby Venus » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Haha, that is a pretty funny interview! :lol:
Thanks for posting! :D
&

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Oh Kelly, thank you for that..... I love that its all about her boobs and she wears low cut tops so the interviewees have to try and NOT stare at them :lol:

"Do NOT turn me on like this." :shock:
"Sorry. It was accidental." :roll2:

"Please watch Gentlemen Broncos. It's shitting good." :roll2:

Edit to add: Venus, he said "you're so welcome." :D :heart:

Venus

Postby Venus » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:35 pm

It was quite a saucy interview, not that I think Jemaine would have been complaining. :lol:

closet jemainiac wrote:Edit to add: Venus, he said "you're so welcome." :D :heart:

Yeah, I noticed! :D I love when he says that for some reason. :heart:
&

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 pm

I think he quite liked it.... even if it embarrased him a little.

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:04 am

Yup.

I'm glad he's not the one who said it was better than p***y. I think that if an interviewer is all about her boobs she should at least have a decent bra to support them. Meow! Yeah, I'm like that. But seriously there are so many super duper supporting bras these days there is no excuse to sag. :tsk:

Not that it wasn't completely obvious but I never heard Jemaine voice the actual words that he hoped chest hair was coming back and that he thinks it's a manly display. Remember how he told pony belt photo lady not to photo shop out his hairway to Steven coz it was the best part? Yeah, he's proud of his fur.
90% evil
ImageImage

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:16 am

SheWolf wrote:Yup.

I'm glad he's not the one who said it was better than p***y. I think that if an interviewer is all about her boobs she should at least have a decent bra to support them. Meow! Yeah, I'm like that. But seriously there are so many super duper supporting bras these days there is no excuse to sag. :tsk:

Not that it wasn't completely obvious but I never heard Jemaine voice the actual words that he hoped chest hair was coming back and that he thinks it's a manly display. Remember how he told pony belt photo lady not to photo shop out his hairway to Steven coz it was the best part? Yeah, he's proud of his fur.

He should be....If he spends any amount of time lurking here ( :yawinkle: ) he knows we absolutely love it and that it is every bit as manly and sexy as he believes it to be.

You know I was thinking the same thing about that lady. I thought she was just slouching though :hrm:

Return to “Jemaine Clement”