29th May 2010 - Las Vegas - Planet Hollywood theater

The place where all the 2010 European (and US) Tour threads are now moved to. If it's not there, it's here ;)
funny schipperke
David Bowie's nipple antennae

29th May 2010 - Las Vegas - Planet Hollywood theater

Postby funny schipperke » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Las Vegas gig just announced! :D

Tickets go on sale to the public on Saturday, May 1st at 10 AM Pacific time. There will be a pre-sale to fans beginning Wednesday, April 28th at 10AM.
Image Image

kipples

Re: 29th May 2010 - Las Vegas - Planet Hollywood theater

Postby kipples » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 pm

God they're going to be exhausted by the end of May!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:30 pm

This is getting ridiculous. :lol: Are they going to keep adding them one at a time?

Looks like this place holds about 7,000.
90% evil
ImageImage

mohumbhai mania
Can Attack!

Postby mohumbhai mania » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Agh. I could afford Vegas - back when I was thinking about Berkeley.
Not now. Pffft.

But, yeah, they will be fried little guys by the time they hit Vegas.
Too much time on too many hands - too many ladies, not enough mans

I am bike-cheese!

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Ahhh...what the hell?! :o

Errr...I mean, that's great. That's really great. It's probably way too late to change my plans and head to Vegas after the Berkeley show. Right? That would be crazy.

*whispers to self* I will stick to my original plan. I will stick to my original plan.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

funny schipperke

Postby funny schipperke » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:46 pm

SheWolf wrote:This is getting ridiculous. :lol: Are they going to keep adding them one at a time?

I know! At this point I would be hesitant to even look into tickets/flights for fear that they'll announce an Austin show next week.
Not that I would mind seeing them in Vegas AND Austin, but come on, I'm not made of money! :lol:
Image Image

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Whaaaaat!? I would have loved to go to Vegas but there's no way I could transfer my plane ticket now...is there...?
Last edited by kellysouthpaw on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Jemaine came out for a quick meet and greet in Vegas last year but neither of them came out in Los Angeles or Berkeley. I'm not counting Bret's quick hello just to retrieve his toy piano.

I'd be satisfied with just seeing two shows but if they come out in Vegas again and not the two other shows, I'm going to cry.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Some people may have found it easier to go to Vegas than places they've already booked so adding one show at at time like this is a bit annoying. Like I would imagine many of you would rather see them in a 7,000 person venue than the huge LA stadium but there ain't no changing it now.
90% evil
ImageImage

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:55 pm

I would much rather see them in a small intimate place in Europe, ideally ;) But a 7,000 theater in Vegas is much better than a huge LA stadium. But my plane ticket is booked so I'm pretty much stuck :?

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:58 pm

What time are you all getting into Los Angeles on Saturday? Vegas is about 3-4 hours away, I think. I say road trip! :lol:
Last edited by vmh on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm

11:19 am on the 29th! ROAD TRIP INDEED! Let's do it. Seriously. Who else is game?

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm

It would be a lot of driving for Ryche and her friend but they might be up for it. :dunno:

What time does the Vegas show start? I won't be back until 6 PM on the 29th. It's probably not going to work out unless I change my flight and fly from SF to Vegas. But I'll be spending more.

I need more money. :cry:

I'm sure there are rules about prostituting yourself on the board but...hugs and nut loaf? Super straws? Any takers? :lol:

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:11 pm

A flight round trip from LAX to Las Vegas is only $150 and takes about 1 hour. But that's a lot, considering how much I'm already shelling out for this trip.

If Ryche is not interested, a rental car would cost $40-$60 (plus gas), depending on who you go through and depending on the age of the driver. Putting it under my name makes it a bit more expensive since I'm 22. If a few of us went and split that it would be pretty cheap. If people are interested in renting a car with me, let me know, I'm definitely interested!

Who else is going to this show, because if I go to this show, obviously I will need to stay overnight and will probably need a roommate :D

P.S. Before I get too far ahead of myself, let's first see what seats I am able to come up with :lol: I've got organic chem lecture until 10 am PST tomorrow so I'm going to have to run outside in the hallway and fire up the laptop like I did with the kroq presale. But it seems to be good luck because that was the time I was able to pull 2 or 3 pool seats in a row...so... :pray:
Last edited by kellysouthpaw on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:26 pm

OMG. :shock:

I am going to go to NZ and spank those boys, I swear!! :tsk: :lol:

As long as they keep moving East.......announce MI next, please!!! :pray:

Oh man...I hope you guys can work out how to go to Vegas too! It's so exciting!

I can't recall ever hearing about another group/band/duo/whatever sloooowly dropping more shows onto their tour like this, lol! But I love it!
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Return to “2010 Tour Archives”