2010 Spring Tour Merchandise

The place where all the 2010 European (and US) Tour threads are now moved to. If it's not there, it's here ;)
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

2010 Spring Tour Merchandise

Postby Venus » Tue May 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Just thought I'd start a discussion about tour merchandise up for sale during the 2010 Spring Tour. Feel free to post any pics of merchandise and how much they were.

Thanks to NatsuMeiyo for sharing this pic of the tea towel up for sale at the May 3rd Amsterdam gig:

Here's a pic of one of the t-shirts that were up for sale at the May 3rd Amsterdam gig:
Source

Another t-shirt from the May 3rd Amsterdam gig:
Source

Thanks NatsuMeiyo for the price list of merch at the May 3rd Amsterdam gig:

Tea towels €8
T-shirts €25
Buttons €6
Vinyl record €12
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

kellysouthpaw

Re: 2010 Spring Tour Merchandise

Postby kellysouthpaw » Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 pm

I don't even drink tea and I want that tea towel :thumb: hope it makes an appearance at the US merch table!

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Tue May 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Love the tea towel. It's reminiscent of a certain t-shirt design.... :thumb:

The 2 heads tee.....is it sparkly?? Want!! :D
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Venus » Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm

I definitely want the tea towel and sparkly t-shirt! :D

Also, Red is right that there seem to be a few new additions to the European merchandise on FOTC's website (unless they've been there for ages and I hadn't noticed either! :P).
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

DaMango
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby DaMango » Tue May 04, 2010 8:20 pm

I love how they choose such random merch items for their tours! I've never purchased kitchen supplies at a concert before, LOL! I really hope the tea towel will be available at the US shows. I don't know if I'd ever use it to wipe up spills though, I'd rather find some way to display it.

NatsuMeiyo
Lost but happy at sea

Postby NatsuMeiyo » Tue May 04, 2010 8:39 pm

^ same here, which is why I had to buy it :D If it weren't for the additional Melkweg membership card eating up my (already small amount of cash) money, I would have bought the set of buttons as well. (and I wanted the Vinyl record! And a tshirt!)

It'll definitely be featured in my bedroom somewhere haha! No way I'd use it for cleaning xD
They've got what I'd like to call they ey factor. That's when you see them, and you go, "ey!"

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm

What's the whole story on the Melkweg membership card nonsense? Was this an unexpected expense that was sprung on everyone?

I need to get to the site and see what's available for purchase right now. :)
ImageImage

NatsuMeiyo
Lost but happy at sea

Postby NatsuMeiyo » Tue May 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Haha, no, well, not really. But I had bought two tickets with one membership card and when my and my sister's tickets had been scanned for entrance and we were *this close* to going in, all psyched up of course, the woman wouldn't let us in because apparently we needed one membership per person (stupid of me too, I know). And when I asked her if I could buy it later to secure a seat first, she said, "No, don't worry. You won't miss a thing." —which was far from true of course. But this is terribly off-topic! Sorry!

(and sorry for [s]complaining[/s] mentioning it often; I'm still slightly frustrated by it xD)
They've got what I'd like to call they ey factor. That's when you see them, and you go, "ey!"

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Tue May 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Not at all, I'd be frustrated as well. I might have told them "No one had a problem when I purchased these 2 tickets with my 1 membership card."

Ah well, you still got to be quite close up and you got not only merch, but that fabulous pick!! :)
ImageImage

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Wed May 05, 2010 1:12 am

LauraK wrote:Love the tea towel. It's reminiscent of a certain t-shirt design.... :thumb:

As I posted on the t-shirt thread, I am a little bummed but I'll get over it. ;) It's just that now it looks like I ripped them off. :?

Can I take this opportunity to say to you guys that this actually happens to me ALL THE TIME. I make some FOTC related thing, and then a week later something similar pops up on their website or somewhere. Really. It's weird. I think I've spent so much time thinking about them that I've established some freaky brain wave connection. :rolleyes: :lol:

OK, sorry - rant over. ;)

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Wed May 05, 2010 2:34 am

Awww, Mock, maybe you're psychic or something... Can you pick some lotto numbers for me? ;)

Merch-wise: ooooohhhh!!!! I flipping love the tea towel! And the shirts look nice too. I can see that I will need to save quite a bit more than blackjack money...
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Wed May 05, 2010 2:42 am

LSully9 wrote:Awww, Mock, maybe you're psychic or something... Can you pick some lotto numbers for me? ;)

:lol: Unfortunately I think it only works with FOTC stuff. I might be able to tell you what their next posters will look like but that's about it. ;)

Merch-wise: ooooohhhh!!!! I flipping love the tea towel! And the shirts look nice too. I can see that I will need to save quite a bit more than blackjack money...

My plan is to triple my money AT the blackjack table, to cover my expenses. It's a good plan, no? :lol:

Red
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Red » Wed May 05, 2010 5:25 am

Two more new shirts!

Back
254vhj5.png

Front
syv48o.png

m.jpg

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed May 05, 2010 5:47 am

Vegas isn't on there...but it could be added with a sharpie. :lol:
ImageImage

stephv27
Half a shapely halibut

Postby stephv27 » Wed May 05, 2010 5:50 am

As soon as I saw the white one I heard Jemaine's voice in my head. "I've written Flight of the Conchords in tiny letters in pin." :lol:
I'm loving the llama with hurt feelings.

The website describes the one with their sillouhette as purple. :puzzled: Does it look brown to anyone else or do I have a wonky monitor?
You'd have to be deaf to hear that.

Return to “2010 Tour Archives”