29th May 2010 - Las Vegas - Planet Hollywood theater

The place where all the 2010 European (and US) Tour threads are now moved to. If it's not there, it's here ;)
vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Re: 29th May 2010 - Las Vegas - Planet Hollywood theater

Postby vmh » Mon May 17, 2010 3:37 am

Aw, Nancy! There will be other meet ups and I'm sure they have at least one more US tour to do. They did say they'd be back in certain cities last year. Your time will come. :hug:
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

ItsAllRyche
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby ItsAllRyche » Mon May 17, 2010 4:32 am

Thats right Nancy, if the lads tour further east, look out...we may just make the trip to hang with you !!! yeah, that is plenty of warning, em I mean notice! They did say they'd be back so probably this fall?

:rock:
[img]Arj-Barker-Banner-arj-barker-230459_800_100[/img]

stephv27
Half a shapely halibut

Postby stephv27 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:59 am

Seat/Conchord proximity is critical information so I sent Planet Hollywood customer service an email about the gold circle seating.
Here is their response.
We appreciate your interest in our entertainment offerings. In response to your seating chart inquiry, unfortunately we do not have one that I can send to you, however I can tell you that the "gold circle" consists of 5 rows with 28 seats in each. Seats are numbered left to right from stage view out into the seats. I hope this was of help. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything further.

So, low # number seats for Breteros, high # seats for Jemaniacs. Swap and swoon accordingly ladies. :yawinkle:
My seat is DD14. In the middle is perfect for this biconchordian.

Didn't someone have seat #30 though? Is the email wrong or did they add a couple seats to each row? :puzzled:

edit: A Fall Tour! Yis please. :pray:
You'd have to be deaf to hear that.

4everconchordsfan

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Wed May 19, 2010 7:17 am

I wonder if anyone at Planet Hollywood can give us a straight answer? What is the BIG secret about this seating chart? It isn't displayed anywhere. Why wouldn't they think that a person paying $98 for a seat would want to know the specifics?

This is what they told me:

AA has 10 seats
BB has 14 seats
CC has 18 seats
DD has 25 seats
EE has 28 seats

The front desk has a seat chart, they refused to scan it and email it to me. I asked if it was posted anywhere online and they said no with the exception of the diagram at ticketmaster.
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"

eorious
Consistently Mediocre

Postby eorious » Wed May 19, 2010 7:37 am

:hrm: Hmmmm.....I got the opposite information regarding highs/lows and lefts/rights when I called the box office a couple weeks ago. But if this is true that would be TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

:macarena:
(Can you tell I pulled a high numbered seat? :lol: )

I'm not so sure about that 28 seat per row thing though. Both 4ever and I called the box office and front desk separately on different days and talked to different people, and we both got the same information regarding number of seats per row: AA:10,BB:15,CC:18,DD:25,EE:28. This would make sense since both the seating chart and the one or two photos we've found of the area show the seats being arranged in a curve. :dunno:

Is now the time for me to finally admit I made my own seating chart based on this intel? :oops:
I was thinking I might add everyone to it and post it in the members section so we all know where each other is sitting, but if we're getting conflicting info regarding the direction of the numbering then it might not be very useful...

eorious
Consistently Mediocre

Postby eorious » Wed May 19, 2010 7:38 am

LOL, 4ever! :roll2:

Talk about great minds...

(oh, and why aren't we in bed yet? We've got work in the morning...) :lol:

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed May 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Well gold circle configuration could also change, as well. I mean, after all, they're just folding chairs. :dunno: but from the picture that Sully posted a few pages back of the gold circle, it certainly looks like they are staggered in number.

4everconchordsfan

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Wed May 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Yep. When I asked for the seating chart the front desk clerk asked me which show I would be attending, then he said he had to put me on hold to get another seating chart. When he returned he gave me the seating for gold circle for each row. Guess we will know soon enough.

Eorious, Vmh and I leave one week from tomorrow. Yay! Berkeley here we come.
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"

Red
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Red » Wed May 19, 2010 3:30 pm

So according to Steph's intel, I'm on the Bret side. Hmmm I think I can deal with that seeing as I'm becoming more :love: over Bret everyday of this tour so far.

ItsAllRyche

Postby ItsAllRyche » Wed May 19, 2010 3:36 pm

54buddha and I are on Jems side!! YAY, we are in EE the last two seats 27 and 28 so I guess everyone is right about the seating chart... :supz:
:whistle: I got a golden ticket :whistle:I got a golden circle seat oh yeah! :whistle: (kinda with the tune 'golden ticket' from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory- the original with Gene Wilder)

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed May 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Looks like Sull and I are Jemaine side :lol: I thought it would be more central as I was operating on the assumption that all rows had the same number of seats :? Sorry Sully :(

PS what's the big secret, ph? Why can't anyone see a real seating chart? :wtf:

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Wed May 19, 2010 5:30 pm

4everconchordsfan wrote:Eorious, Vmh and I leave one week from tomorrow. Yay! Berkeley here we come.

:biggrin:
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

ItsAllRyche

Postby ItsAllRyche » Wed May 19, 2010 5:36 pm

You lucky girls! Berkeley will be so great!! Plus you get to see them 3x in 3 nights!
:purple: :biggrin:

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Wed May 19, 2010 5:44 pm

That is awesome!

You guys I am getting so insanely excited about this trip! :lol: I can't believe it's almost here. *squee*

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Wed May 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Could it be the staff is just not organized enough to have the correct seating chart available for your perusal? :rolleyes:
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Return to “2010 Tour Archives”