How Many Days Until Christmas??

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
Great H
Stop touching the monkeys

Re: How Many Days Until Christmas??

Postby Great H » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:03 pm

12.02am December 25th...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! :dance:

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby Faith » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Merry Christmas Eve to you since we have about 14 hours to go until Christmas. :D

SuzyBatt
Lucky for me I have a short attention sp ....

Postby SuzyBatt » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Merry X-mas Great H!!!!!

And to everyone else too, since I doubt I'll get a chance to come back here and say it later...

ALL MY BEST TO ONE AND ALL! :heart:

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:06 am

:whitey: MERRY CHRISTMAS, GREAT H!!! :whitey:
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:11 am

Nancy wrote:I like the old cartoons you've all mentioned, also A Charlie Brown Christmas,The Christmas That Almost Wasn't (Joel Grey was one of the leads, along with Tammy Grimes), and especially Mr Magoo's Christmas Carol, because of the great music. And Polar Express. I cry at the end every time.

Aww, I'm gettin' all sentimental here... :tears:

:bang: :bang: :bang: The Joel Grey cartoon was Twas The Night Before Christmas, d'oh! :bang: :bang: :bang: Sometimes I worry about the old rememberer.

Rankin/Bass is on ABC Family tonight - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town is on now. :D
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:40 am

Okay, so I bawled during I Believe In Santa Claus. :tears:
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:42 am

I was near the main street in my town tonight when it was pretty quiet and the lights were lovely, and I was listening to The Sing-Off Christmas cd, so the result was a part of The Backbeats version of O Holy Night and a look down Brown Street:

http://img811.imageshack.us/i/lk0.mp4/

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/70k.mp4/
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Nancy wrote:Okay, so I bawled during I Believe In Santa Claus. :tears:
Atta girl Nancy. Now you are part of the tradition. :D I made it home in time to watch the 2nd half last night then I watched the last hour of It's A Wonderful Life & bawled like a jerk. I've got the Yule Log on WPIX now, another tradition, that thankfully doesn't require bawling. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
90% evil
ImageImage

biscuit
Give me some scruff and a leather jacket...or just the scruff

Postby biscuit » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Merry Christmas!!! :hug:

We were done with the gifts yesterday here in Norway, so today is the day for playing with all the toys :D All my boys are on the floor playing with Lego and things, while me and Christi are busy playing with our new iPhones. I couldn't get to sleep until half past three this morning cause I was so excited :lol:
Thanks to Ariadne at RAC for my gorgeous new avi :-)

deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby deliriumtree » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Merry Christmas All!

I bought myself a weight set for 20 bucks at Wal-mart. New dumbells yay! Also got some lip balm, a book, some candy and awesome socks! And Flirty friend wished me a Merry Christmas! (Last year he forgot so I'm really happy!) Hope everyone has an awesome holiday! :D :hug:
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.

deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby deliriumtree » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:31 pm

My weights and tree. Dharma felt the need to be in every shot.

Well, hello human I see you're taking pictures. Well here I am!

It's almost as if you're trying to shoot around me.

I see you're leaning a bit, here I'll lean too to make sure I get in the shot. :) I'm a little offended you'd even try to shoot around me, truly! Hmph!

"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:56 pm

BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

It's the day after Christmas, and although we didn't have a White Christmas, today is certainly making up for it! (we're in the middle of a blizzard) :? My nephew gave me a scarf and glove/mitton set which I'll be using a lot today, I know. Then my brothers gave me couple of gift certificates, and I got a pretty blue turtleneck and STRIPEY SOCKS from Amy. :D A girl after my own heart. :love:
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:23 pm

I got too many Godiva truffles for my own good. *slobber* And some Spearmint/Eucalyptus products from the Bath & Body work so I'm smelling pretty fresh and clean right now.

The one and only white Xmas that I can recall was pretty fun. No one but me could get to my aunt's house (I only lived a mile away) so I trudged through knee deep snow to get to my car, drove there and she and I had nothing better to do than eat a meal she had prepared for 8 and down a few bottles of wine and collapse and giggle the night away.
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:45 pm

I got too many gifts to even list them all. Here are a few faves- Tom got me a 4Gig MP3 player w/ screen to replace my 1G iPod, so I guess I can put FOTC episodes on this one, eh? :) He also got me zombie books and a new travel coffee mug. I got homemade Kahlua, a couple Jack Skellington shirts, a Jack bag, calendar, and Yahtzee game, earrings, a book on serial killers, slippers and socks with vampire fangs, $50 gift cards to Amazon and barnes and Noble, and my bro got me a few lottery scratch offs, one of which was a $50 winner- woot! :D Tom and I each got a $25 AMC theater gift card in the white elephant gift draw.

And we ate a lot of food. A lot. I still feel full, ugh.... But good times were had, that's for sure! :)

DT, Dharma is adorable. I think it's sweet that she wants to be the main focus of your pics. :heart:

Lori, that sounds like it was a fun Christmas that year...how was this one?

We still had snow on the ground but didn't get any fresh.
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:00 pm

LauraK wrote:my bro got me a few lottery scratch offs, one of which was a $50 winner
Dang that puts my $10 win in the Holiday Spectacular scratch off to shame. On the upside my granny has decided it's time to dole out some of the $$ she made off the sale of her house so thanks for the check granny (as well as the one I've been told will be coming for my b-day). :D

LauraK wrote:Lori, that sounds like it was a fun Christmas that year...how was this one?
Xmas eve was fun - gifts, food, drink. Xmas day was spent at granny's rehab - very quiet there and the heater seemed to be stuck in the super ON position - it's a miracle I didn't swoon, I really felt like I was going to pass out from the heat a few times, of course the old dame was chilled. She was tired so we just spent a few hours with her, ate then left her to rest. Thanks for asking Laura.
90% evil
ImageImage

Return to “Off topic rambles”