Separated at Birth?

Share a kebab or a cab. Pull your sexy dance moves or sing about your day. Wear your beard scruffy or your chops huge. Bretero or Jemainiac, we're mixing it all up here. Also Your Stuff now incorporated here.
nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Re: Separated at Birth?

Postby nonchalant obsession » Tue May 10, 2011 1:37 pm

mockingbird wrote:I have a trailer park fantasy? :lol: :dunno: I don't *think* I do... :lol:

Yes....you do. :geek:

mockingbird on Sept. 24, 2010 in the "Hat's off to You" theme thread wrote:Nonch - thank you for validating my trucker hat love, lol. I would totally live in a trailer with Jemaine, and we would have no need for any kind of utilities at all, since we would be far too busy *ahem* playing guitar, as you said. ;) If we got hungry Jemaine could just go out and shoot us a possum or something. :lol:

Kieran-alike looks as if he could handle a firearm. :wink:

mockingbird wrote:I actually saw the Kieran-alike approach the restaurant and meet his party and sit down, etc. I did take note of his Jemaine similarities but he just seemed so... anti-Jemaine that I didn't point him out. :dunno:

Heehee! "anti-Jemaine" :roll2: :hrm: Though, don't you think an "anti-Jemaine" would probably be a short, scrawny, fair haired, blue eyed prepster...or something? :P But I hear you. He's NOT Jemaine. There is only one...(but Garfunkling with that guy wouldn't take much more than simply asking him not to speak) :purple:

Wait....You kept quiet about him?!?!?! :eh: :tsk: Surely you felt he was at least worthy of my collection. After all you had seen some of the barely plausible men I was prepared to pawn off as Jemaine-alikes. :lol:
Image..Image..Image

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue May 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Oh I forgot about Andrew Garfield - he's a cutie.

MinorMajorStalker wrote: i also love to think of you guys being like "Oh, he's looking down! He's looking at his pizza! snap a pic now! circle around so you can get the back of his head reaaally close up!" :rolls:
I took the close up zoomed in photos of him. I cut out SC & the restaurant entirely. Hehe.

I was attracted to him immediately regardless of anything to do with Jemaine, then I saw the nose and was like :hrm: … Without sunglasses he’d probably look quite different from J, and the mustache obscures the top lip (coz you know his lip can’t be as curvy as Jemaine’s) but he’s got a bit of a J style nose going on. He did not appear to be as “full bodied” as Jemaine (few are) and I bet the fantasy would have worn off if I saw him standing – he may be short with no bum.

ETA: Oh mock saw him come in? Did he look tall, mock? How were the shoulders? Or were you just so grossed out by his scuzziness that you didn't pay him any mind?
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Tue May 10, 2011 3:23 pm

I so love this conversation. :)

mock, I can't believe you forgot your trailer-fantasy with Jemaine! (Actually, I can't believe nonch remembered it, lol!) :lol: 8) You are busted...now go move into that trailer w/ anti-Jemaine and his scuzzy hotness....just tell him to leave the sunglasses on.
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Tue May 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Oh my God, I *do* have a trailer fantasy. :shock: :lol: I will say however that I was thinking more of a lone trailer deep in the woods, not one in a park. That would be tacky. ;)

Anti-Jemaine showed up right after you took those pics of the dude with the beer belly. I think I didn't want to encourage you further, lol.

SheWolf wrote:Did he look tall, mock? How were the shoulders? Or were you just so grossed out by his scuzziness that you didn't pay him any mind?

At risk of contributing to your preoccupation with this guy who is clearly some kind of criminal, yes he was tall. Very tall actually. And he did have nice shoulders, underneath all those tattoos.

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Tue May 10, 2011 4:19 pm

LauraK wrote:Wow! :lol: Who knew that New York was the chosen environs of the Jemaine-alike??

HBO-Jemaine and Dr. Chevalier made me go :shock: :o :) :D :lol: Good job in capturing all of those elusive man-beasts, nonch! :D

The first one? :hrmpf: :doh: But still....maybe in 15 years or so..... :hrm:

:purple:

I'm glad my collection amuses. :) It was all in good fun.

mockingbird wrote:Sorry, throwing a leather jacket over the wife-beater and screaming away on a Harley fits right in with my impression of him as the Anti-Jemaine, as he shall henceforth be called. :twisted:

Yeah...cuz like with the REAL Jemaine that would NEVER happen.
Image..Image..Image

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Tue May 10, 2011 4:32 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:Yeah...cuz like with the REAL Jemaine that would NEVER happen.

That's not the real Jemaine! :hrmpf: He's not actually a biker dude any more than he's a cockatoo! :lol:

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Tue May 10, 2011 5:10 pm

:lol: Ok, Ok...I'll stop pushing such a weak counterfeit upon you. :boogie: I can only imagine how my own feelings would revolt at the mere insinuation that ANY sort of a faux-Bret could compare to the real thing. :hrmpf: :wink:

SheWolf wrote:HBO Jemaine-alike is so embarrassingly passe. :P

Heehee! Do you think he realizes? Cuz that is some serious "Jemaine Clemaine" aping going on there. :lol: ...or perhaps his significant other is a HBO Jemainiac? lol.
Image..Image..Image

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue May 10, 2011 7:42 pm

mockingbird wrote:At risk of contributing to your preoccupation with this guy who is clearly some kind of criminal, yes he was tall. Very tall actually. And he did have nice shoulders, underneath all those tattoos.
:o :waggle:

Mock, would it make you feel better if we referred to him as a Kieran-alike (which I did anyway) or a Boris- alike? Referring to him as a Jemainealike seems to offend your sensibilities. :P
90% evil
ImageImage

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Wed May 11, 2011 2:44 am

:lol: You are free to call him whatever you like. ;) I bet his real name's Jermaine, lol. :P

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Sat May 14, 2011 2:44 am

You guys, I'm sitting here roaring :roll2: when I should be whipping through boxes I didn't get to last weekend!
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:50 am

I'm a Bruins fan and we just won the Stanley Cup!!! :supz: :yay: :whitey:
I did notice there was a Bruins player, Patrice Bergeron, who bore more than a passing resemblance to our Bret. This is Bergeron (in white) after scoring one of his goals tonight - a Bret twin? Switched at birth?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Several twitterers (tweeters?) seem to think that the Mavericks' Tyson Chandler and Jemaine look a bit alike. What say you?

Image :)
Image..Image..Image

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:32 pm

:puzzled:

They are 2 nice looking men, that's the only similiarity I see.
90% evil
ImageImage

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 pm

If I don't look at the Jemaine pic and just look at the top photo of Tyson, I can see where people would think there's a resemblance. It's the head shape and the face he's making that reminds me of J.
The tattoos....not so much.
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

nonchalant obsession

Postby nonchalant obsession » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 pm

I ignored the first few tweets, then I googled him (I don't watch much basketball) to see what the fuss was about, and those were the only two pics where I could glean any resemblance at all. Eyebrows and set of the mouth/jaw maybe? And yes, both fine looking men. :nod:
Image..Image..Image

Return to “Fun & Games & Bret & Jemaine”