7 July, Brisbane Entertainment Center Qld

All the news, info and gossip for the AusKiwi 2012 Tour
LauraK
Boom King!

Re: 7 July, Brisbane Entertainment Center Qld

Postby LauraK » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:57 am

The "show us your titties" part is at about 3:20... :lol: Too bad there are no close-ups on them! (I think this is the same link Venus already posted...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md296dpWHK4
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

gibbsrus
Half a shapely halibut

Postby gibbsrus » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 am

Thank you all so much for your comments. They have made me feel much better :)

I'm just going to watch that link now.... look for the 'titties' part..... oh, oooh, not that I want to SEE them..... *shudder* :P The boys DID have a blast. I have been thinking I might do some crappy web cam video of Ryan and I singing some of our favourites :P

Best get to bed.... big day in the morning... AGAIN!!

Thank you all again, so much.

Oh, and one more thing.... I have been looking at some videos from the shows after Brisbane and noticed that Jemaine seems to have the same, aforementioned nipple bared!!! Perhaps this is just something he has always done and it was coincidental that the woman had her 'outburst'? Or perhaps it was something she has started??? Maybe we should be thanking her instead?

One more thing..... :P When they did the 'new song' which I now have to refer to as FOTC.... a crazy coincidence??? I think not.... anyway... when they played it in Brisbane, they had just picked up a new instrument called the "Wazinator". It is basically a piece of wood with a pickup and lead to an amp. Bret plays it. You put it on the floor and tap your foot on it and it creates the most amazing bass doof doof.... which is REALLY necessary in FOTC!!! I hope they use it when they release it.... I also wish I was a little more bad ass and actually recorded it.... No way would I upload it... but it would have been nice to have it. I'm such a goody goody!!! :P

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 pm

:hug: Glad you're feeling better about it.

Ooooo, I never connected that the song has their initials- 8) I know there's someone out there baddy-baddy enough to have recorded it since I've seen it on YT from other shows. I want to hear this wazzinator!

Jemiane's nipple has always snuck out of his sparkly shirt...it's a force of nature. That or the shirt stretched a bit and he can't keep it contained- it stayed under wraps more during the '10 tour. :P
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Which is why nonch wanted to buy him pasties in Vegas. :lol:
90% evil
ImageImage

Return to “New Zealand & Australia 2012 Tour”