This is a thread for people to offer up extra tickets, find a swap or request tickets.
Please read the following. Any posts deemed to fall outside of the guidelines on selling and swapping via this forum will be deleted and the user possibly having their account suspended.1) If offering tickets to swap please clearly state the venue you wish to swap for, the venue of your tickets, the gig date and the seat numbers/rows.
2) If selling tickets please state the venue of your tickets, the gig date and the seat numbers/rows.
3) If offering tickets for sale they are only to be offered at face value and P&P. Trying to make a profit from fans is not what we are about here and any posts that appear to be asking anything extra cost wise will be deleted.
4) Please post in this thread only for ticket swaps, sales and requests. Replies here also. You can of course also send a Private Message (PM) to the person advertising tickets.
5) No scalpers, no linking to tickets on Ebay or other auction sites. These posts will be deleted and your account possibly suspended.
6) What The Folk! take no responsibility for tickets sold or swapped via this forum. This is between members and considered private transactions. Ensure you use a trustworthy payment method if buying tickets from other fans. We accept no liability.
7) This list is not exhaustive. Use your common sense when posting regarding tickets. If in doubt about a seller, think carefully before you buy. Click here
to see how this thread worked during the 2010 tour.
Please edit and update your post once you have completed a buying/selling/swapping transaction.