Q & A here on WTF! with F o The C

Bret and Jemaine or Jemaine and Bret answer your questions. Rhys/Brian also gets some webtime
specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby specialkay » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:09 am

You guys crack me up!
A famous person once said, "nothing is more courageous than the heart of a volunteer"....
I am coming in late as usual, but everything I do is usually volunteer, 'pro-bono', or for free! :roll: (don't take that the wrong way)
:wink: Isn't that just the sadest thing you ever heard? :lol: So, I will gladly assume the position of Jermaines personal "love slave" for however long as I am needed...if it is in shift work, I am used to that too (being in the medical field previously) :lol:long nights, weekends, holidays too! :wink:

Is it just me or is this turning into a resume? :rolls: :bounce:
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:52 am

It's odd, but I am conflicted. I could offer myself up as "bottom b****", but what if he doesn't respect me? But then, if I don't offer myself up (even in taking turns with the other ladies here) and I miss out on all the fun, then I have gained nothing because how will he know I'm alive?

Do you see the problem? :help:
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Dick Grogan
New arrival

Postby Dick Grogan » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:13 am

As for questions to pose the two, I would say something like "Where do you guys envision yourselves in several years?"

I guess you could add best/worst/mediocre case scenarios if you want.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:43 pm

As for questions to pose the two, I would say something like "Where do you guys envision yourselves in several years?"

You mean besides Bret being married to me?

See, there I go again. It's sort of like adding "in bed" to any fortune cookie prediction!

You'd think that since I used to work in publishing and had to interview people on occassion, I'd be better at coming up with questions. But I always hated that part. You want something fresh and unusual, but when you're working on limited info in the first place, it's hard to do that.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Kate » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:05 pm

Dick Grogan wrote:As for questions to pose the two, I would say something like "Where do you guys envision yourselves in several years?"

I guess you could add best/worst/mediocre case scenarios if you want.

Dick, that is a great question! I hope you do pose it to them, and I hope they answer it (or at least think about it!)

Excellent.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Well

Postby Sherry » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:32 am

I have a nice pile of questions for the guys so far. You lot are keeping me amused is all I can say 8)

I'm impressed with the range of things asked. I'm compiling them as I go and shall send them the start of next week. Still time to email or pm me with any Q's. Get busy.

Cheers
Sherry

djdeathskiss
Keeping it funky

Postby djdeathskiss » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:55 pm

Woah....I go away for a few days, and look what I come back to!

Now i've got to try and think of a question that 30 other people haven't already asked.

:?:
"Of course i'm home; i'm always home. I'm uncool!" - Lester Bangs, 'Almost Famous'

Sherry
Professional Blonde

UPDATE

Postby Sherry » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:54 pm

Update on the Q & A

One important thing to ask you all. Are you all happy for me to use your names when asking these questions and also are you ok when they reply, for your names or nicks to be shown alongside the Q's?

Basically, I'd like to show names/nicks. Everyone will know *who* asked *what* of *whom*. There will be no hiding :doomed: Is this ok?

And, I think I have finally found a way for the totally internet/computer inept Bret and the not so internet/computer inept, still a bit of a newbie but giving it a go regardless Jemaine to reply :D

Now I only have to get them to understand how to do this thing :lol:

Kate

Postby Kate » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:58 pm

When is the deadline for sending in Q's again, Sherry?

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:59 pm

Kate wrote:When is the deadline for sending in Q's again, Sherry?

This Sunday :)

Kate

Postby Kate » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:07 pm

Sherry wrote:
Kate wrote:When is the deadline for sending in Q's again, Sherry?

This Sunday :)

I will try to summon the courage... :roll:

EvilMoose
Half a shapely halibut

Re: UPDATE

Postby EvilMoose » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:43 pm

Sherry wrote:Update on the Q & A
One important thing to ask you all. Are you all happy for me to use your names when asking these questions and also are you ok when they reply, for your names or nicks to be shown alongside the Q's?

I'll just be happy if one of my questions makes it to the finals, triple gazillion happy if my name is shown alongside it! :D
To me religion seems like a bunch of people talking to their imaginary friend. - Dylan Moran

djdeathskiss
Keeping it funky

Re: UPDATE

Postby djdeathskiss » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:48 pm

Sherry wrote:Update on the Q & A

Basically, I'd like to show names/nicks. Everyone will know *who* asked *what* of *whom*. There will be no hiding :doomed: Is this ok?

And, I think I have finally found a way for the totally internet/computer inept Bret and the not so internet/computer inept, still a bit of a newbie but giving it a go regardless Jemaine to reply :D

Now I only have to get them to understand how to do this thing :lol:

I have no problem with you using my name - either my real or nick. It's all good to me. :)
"Of course i'm home; i'm always home. I'm uncool!" - Lester Bangs, 'Almost Famous'

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:59 pm

That's fine with me, Sherry.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Ellen
Registered Rhymnecologist

Sure, why not.

Postby Ellen » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:48 pm

I’m okay with it. If you happen to use something of mine, plz feele frea 2 correc ani gramere or spoiling erorz, tankz. :wink:

Return to “Exclusive Q & A session with Flight of The Conchords”