Q & A here on WTF! with F o The C

Bret and Jemaine or Jemaine and Bret answer your questions. Rhys/Brian also gets some webtime
conchordgirl
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby conchordgirl » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:00 pm

Of course, I read this after I submitted my questions for Jemaine this morning! I had insomnia again last night, didn't get to sleep til 5am and I wrote my questions right before I finally passed out. So, I apologize in advance for whatever I might have asked.. :oops:

--Nicole
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!
Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.--Homer Simpson

Fluffyblonde

Postby Fluffyblonde » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:16 am

Why is everyone looking at ME? :oops:

I didn't ask anything naughty! I don't think! :shock:

Just kidding! Let it rip, Sher... :D

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:25 am

Let me see...what did I ask again? Did the question about them taking me in as an American refugee and letting me bask in their greatness get submitted? If no, them...um...sure!

But really - sounds good to me. I don't think I will embarrass myself too badly. My emails to them have been way crazier then any question I have submitted so far. :rolleyes:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:58 am

At first I didn't think I was going to come up with any questions I'd want to actually ask, but once a friend got me started (Death Is Not an Option anyone?), I can't stop!

Poor Sherry. She's probably regretting this idea now! I don't think any of my questions have been too embarassing, though. Just silly.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

specialkay

Postby specialkay » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:31 pm

I just can't wait for the answers!
Anyone else just BUZZED about the idea that we are about to get a glipse of getting to really know the guys even if it's only scraping the surface a little? :whistle: :supz: :mrgreen: :heart: :rock:
*if there were little emos jumping i would put them here*
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Another Update!

Postby Sherry » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:03 am

Yes, more

UPDATE

Its possible Rhys Darby, who played the part of mananger Brian Nesbitt in the Radio 2 show, will be up for answering your questions also. He is being tracked down to ask and am waiting to hear from Jemaine as to it being a go or not.

If anyone has questions for Brian or Rhys :P, please please send them to me asap. Then if he does take part I can include those questions and he'll answer. He may say no and run for the hills, but as submissions for questions close tomorrow, I'd like questions either way :lol:

Get busy and ask away. PM me with any please.

Cheers
Sherry

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Last call

Postby Sherry » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:47 pm

Last call for questions!

Bret, Jemaine or Rhys/Brian. I send them in 12 hours.

Then try to work out the hows and whens :D

Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Amaria » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:06 am

I finally got mine in. Whew. That was surprisingly stressful. :lol:

Sherry
Professional Blonde

So

Postby Sherry » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:18 am

Conditions are perfect!

Actually, they are not. But I wanted to use a line from a song somewhere :oops:

Anyway, doors on Q submissions are now closed. No more questions. I've waded through them all, and believe me there were a fair few :shock:

Ladies and gentlemen, I have not included every question you put forward. I have however tried to include a broad cross section. Some only asked one question, others twenty. I kid you not :P Something had to give. And also, a fair few people asked the same, or very similar questions on a number of subjects, so I put those forward as just being popular and from no one particular person.

I am waiting to hear back from the guys, and am hoping to have the answers for next weekend. The exact hows and whens are being worked on. I'll keep you posted :D

Cheers
Sherry

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Re: So

Postby Andria » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:36 am

Woot! Thanks Sherry, you doll face! You work so hard for us (it is all for us, right?).

I feel happy! I feel happy! I feel...*thud*

Better now. And, what? Wasn't twenty questions the minimum? :oops: Sorry 'bout that.

Edit: Oh, and shoot! Did someone submit questions for Rhys Darby? He is hilarious too!
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Amaria » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:52 am

Yeah I submitted two for Rhys.

Sorry if my enthusiastic overquestioning proved an extra pain in the boom! Sherry! Thank you for doing it all, bub. :)

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:02 am

Amaria wrote:Yeah I submitted two for Rhys.

Phew! Thanks, Amaria. I read that post too late to get any in. I'm glad someone was on the ball. :rolls:

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:30 am

Huge props to Sherry for doing this in the first place. What a wonderful idea! I'm so excited to see what everyone asked and to see how they answer! It's like a whole show just for us!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:48 am

indigo_jones wrote:It's like a whole show just for us!

Ooooh! Awesome thought, Jones! Our own little performance. I'd be ecstatic for new material, period. But an actual show for us 'little people' :wink: is great.

Ellen

Can't wait to read the end result!

Postby Ellen » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:41 pm

:clap: Thanks, Sherry, for taking the time to compile the questions. What a gift for us all, and a great way to celebrate the anniversary of your amazing website!

Return to “Exclusive Q & A session with Flight of The Conchords”