What's the easiest song to learn?

Erm, music, lyrics and tabs. Asking about Conchords music, lyrics or tabs please post here.
laurenn
New arrival

What's the easiest song to learn?

Postby laurenn » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:36 am

I'm guess im not very good at guitar, but just want to know what song would be the easiest to learn?

Sorry if this has already been asked .

Cheers (:
x.
Dwight, you ignorant slut!

TheFool
Half a shapely halibut

Re: What's the easiest song to learn?

Postby TheFool » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:45 am

hm. probably If You're Into It, for all its 2ish chord fun. Or Most Beautiful Girl in the Room. Think About It has a very familiar chord pattern that could be easy to simplify for a less than learned guitarist. Foux du Fafa is pretty easy as well. Or Carol Brown minus the leads and pulls and whatnot. That's most of the easy ones that I can think of at the moment. Others are fairly simple chord-wise but require some sixy bret-strumming that can be difficult to get on top of. yeah.

P.S. I'll be happy to aid in the learning of songs.
Last edited by TheFool on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talkin' about the thyroid

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:46 am

I moved this here, since it seemed a bit more appropriate to have it in the same place as all the tabs. I'm assuming you did want to learn an FotC song and not just a random song. :lol:

Not sure about what's the easiest, as I've been a bit slacking in trying to play anything. Give the tabs here a look-through and see what seems doable based on your skill level.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Baguette
Giving the paper to the people

Postby Baguette » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:47 pm

I don't know about guitar but Sexy Flower and Friends are easy enough for me to play on keyboard.
You're so beautiful...

mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Postby mockingbird » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:17 am

I would say definitely If You're Into It. It's only two chords, like the Fool said. (C and Am, if I'm not mistaken) The hardest part of that song is remembering all Jemaine's words.

Return to “Music, lyrics and tabs”