2009 tour - Ticket swap/sale

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
Zap
Lost but happy at sea

Re: 2009 tour - Ticket swap/sale

Postby Zap » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:03 pm

I have four hard tickets (all next to each other) in Left Center Orchestra row U for the 7pm show in Philly, plus the name of a nearby dive bar where you can enjoy cheesesteaks and beer while you wait for the meet & greet after the late show. $51 each + your choice of shipping costs.

andy
Lost but happy at sea

Postby andy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:09 pm

hi everyone,

if you are looking for ticket to the toronto's shows, i recently saw that you can still buy "single" ticket on the Massey Hall website
http://www.roythomson.com/eventInfo.cfm ... nth=2009,4
(interestingly, there is none on ticketmaster :hrm: )

if you are in other cities, try checking the venue's site where they are performing

good luck!
They try to get me doing time
For committing the perfect rhyme
My face is on rhyme watch and all that crap
They’re accusing ME of attempted rap
Help! Help! The Rhymenoceros, he's rapping me
F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-Folk music!

AEW21
Lost but happy at sea

Postby AEW21 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:07 am

Anyone seen/have any offers for two seats TOGETHER for the early show in Milwaukee? (My sister would club me if I made her sit by strangers, no matter how friendly and FotC-charming they might be...)

Tonic_Writes
New arrival

Need 2 Tkts for LA Area, Greek, Santa Barbara, even La Jolla

Postby Tonic_Writes » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Looking for 2 tkts to any show in the LA area. We have 2 tkts to Las Vegas (I've pm'd one person who may want them), but husband laid off so looking for a less expensive alternative to a 3 day weekend in Vegas.

Help! Newly poor but desperately need to see FOTC live.

Tonic_Writes

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Re: Need 2 Tkts for LA Area, Greek, Santa Barbara, even La Jolla

Postby vmh » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 am

You're in the same boat as me. I'm still waiting to hear back from anyone who has 2 tickets for the LA show. I'll send you a PM if I see anything.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

calvinmitch
New arrival

Philly - 4/18 - 7pm show - 5th row - 2 tix

Postby calvinmitch » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:06 pm

I have two extra tickets to the 7pm show at the Tower Theater on Saturday April 18th. They are together and in row FF - which looks to be the fifth row or so behind the pit (as far as I can tell). I'm looking for $51 a ticket ($102 total) - my cost - for the tix. The tickets are in will call, so you'll have to meet up with me before the show (6:30) to get the tix.

pm me...
thanks!

FlightOfTheWeezer
New arrival

Postby FlightOfTheWeezer » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:37 pm

I'm looking for 2 tickets to the Phoenix show, please help me out!!

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:33 am

Hi FoWeezer- if you don't locate any, Sherry posted this on the main page:

Secondly, if you are ticketless its always worth checking Ticketmaster a few days, maybe a couple, before the gig you want to go to is due. They have been releasing small amounts of held back tickets 2-3 days before the gig date. This has happened for pretty much all of the gigs except the one in Nashville (which might have had tickets released, but I didn't hear about it).

Good Luck!! You've still got time, someone may have to sell their tix so keep checking. :)
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Jilly
Lost but happy at sea

Postby Jilly » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Okay, I've just got one little ticket to sell for Saturday's 7 pm concert at Tower Theater in PA.

It's ORCH RIGHT CTR, Row N, Seat # 125.

While I would love to sell it for $51 (face value), I don't mind going lower. I just really don't want the ticket to go to waste.

Cuse
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Cuse » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a single ticket to shows that are within the first 15 rows, or so. Priority being Boston (very close), Philly (very close), Portland (always wanted to go there!), LA area shows (have some friends there, so maybe 2 tix), Toronto (semi-driveable from NYC), Seattle (never been), orChicago (never been). Possibly other cities.

Thanks,
Phil

PS: Couches to crash on welcome! I can return the favor if you're ever in NYC.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Cuse wrote:Hi guys,

I'm looking for a single ticket to shows that are within the first 15 rows, or so. Priority being Boston (very close), Philly (very close), Portland (always wanted to go there!), LA area shows (have some friends there, so maybe 2 tix), Toronto (semi-driveable from NYC), Seattle (never been), orChicago (never been). Possibly other cities.

Thanks,
Phil

PS: Couches to crash on welcome! I can return the favor if you're ever in NYC.

This person on Twitter a little while ago

@tevk: Anyone interested in buying a ticket for the Flight of the Conchords show in Boston tomorrow? I bought one too many.

http://twitter.com/tevk

Cuse

Postby Cuse » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Just got two for saturday's show in Philly (see philly thread). But I might go for the Boston trifecta!

Cuse

Postby Cuse » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:43 am

Wasn't a close enough seat to travel that far for a half-day trip. Thanks though, Sherry.

bjp4444
New arrival

Postby bjp4444 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:47 am

....just a note that my three tickets for the early detroit show have been sold as of this night to three people who seem as if they will really be enjoying the show. so that's good. =)

eorious
Consistently Mediocre

Postby eorious » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:10 am

I have two tickets for sale to the Chicago show on 4/28. The seats are together in Row C (third row) of the balcony. Something has come up at work and I'm no longer going to be able to make it to the show. I hate to see the tickets go to waste. I paid $104 for the pair. Please pm me if interested.

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”