*Updated April 24* Held back tickets now appearing online

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
Sherry
Professional Blonde

*Updated April 24* Held back tickets now appearing online

Postby Sherry » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:44 pm

UPDATE - April 24 - Can we please post late sale/held back tickets for upcoming venues in this thread only please. Please don't keep starting new threads for different venues. People can post venues they find selling tickets to this thread.

As the tour progresses then of course the thread will also so people won't need to go back pages to find out if their venue has held back tickets.

Please do not post anything other than about tickets being available for location/date. I don't want this thread full of other convo. Take that to the General gig thread or other relevent thread please.

I"m merging other held back/late sale ticket threads into this one. The Detroit one I shall merge with the Detriot thread in members. Its very much a convo between a couple of people so better all in one thread than cluttering up pages of the ticket thread.

Cheers

OK, so as the tour draws closer it seems there are tickets being listed via Ticketmaster at face value. Blocks of tickets are being released.

So far its for the early gigs only. I am checking to see if later ones are appearing.

So all I can say is if you've not gotten tickets yet, keep checking Ticketmaster and seeing it it will let you buy them now. Or tomorrow. Or the next day. I am trying to keep tabs on it all but its not easy and I do miss the occasional one.

Anyways, good luck to those trying to get tickets to the gigs. I did try all locations so far and was able to get up to 4 tickets per venue, although the first time I tried at one place I was told none available, but I refreshed twice and got 2, then 4. So keep trying.

Cuse
Registered Rhymnecologist

Re: Held back tickets now appearing online

Postby Cuse » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:25 pm

I hate/love when venues do this. Yesterday I snagged 2 front row tickets to see Grizzly Bear (already had tickets) when they'd been in the upper balcony for a month. Not complaining! But if I bought upper balcony tickets one day, and then the very next day someone got front row, I'd be rather peed.

Cuse

Tue, 05/05/09 - Grand Prairie, TX

Postby Cuse » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:34 pm

Tue, 05/05/09 - Grand Prairie, TX

Just saw a single ticket available on ticketmaster.

Cuse

Houston, TX - 5/6 -Tickets

Postby Cuse » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Row 16 available on Ticketmaster right now.

Cuse

Re: Tue, 05/05/09 - Grand Prairie, TX

Postby Cuse » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Still at least 1 single seat on TM available for this on April 23rd.

weinerdog
New arrival

Re: Held back tickets now appearing online

Postby weinerdog » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:50 am

In case anyone is looking for Minneapolis tickets, they released some on the Northrop site....

https://www.tickets.umn.edu/Online/default.asp?brand=UMATO

Pretty nice seats too...12-15 rows back on the floor

Cuse

Las Vegas Tickets Available

Postby Cuse » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:41 pm

I'm not sure what it is, Standing Room? Ticketmaster error? But there are tickets on ticketmaster, right now.

Edit: I'd do some homework before purchasing. No idea where these are exactly. There is a section on the map call "305 GA SRO" way in the back. Might be that.

Cuse

Re: *Updated April 24* Held back tickets now appearing online

Postby Cuse » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Colorado tickets available on ticketmaster right now. Gogogogo.

Cuse

Postby Cuse » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 pm

I'm a laid-off schlub, and my gf is PO'ed at me, so I have a lot of time on my hands. :lol: If Ticketmaster rereleases tickets, it's very likely I will find them first. I know pretty darn well how and when TM works.

If anyone wants me to check for your show, just let me know. Give me your email or even phone number and I'll be sure to let you know asap if I see any tix. While I do mainly check for the show I want to go to, I do check some other cities just in case.

Like if I found pit seats (very possible, it happened last minute for Radio City) for Seattle, for example, I'd probably just go there instead.

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Cuse wrote:I'm a laid-off schlub, and my gf is PO'ed at me, so I have a lot of time on my hands. :lol: If Ticketmaster rereleases tickets, it's very likely I will find them first. I know pretty darn well how and when TM works.

If anyone wants me to check for your show, just let me know. Give me your email or even phone number and I'll be sure to let you know asap if I see any tix. While I do mainly check for the show I want to go to, I do check some other cities just in case.

Like if I found pit seats (very possible, it happened last minute for Radio City) for Seattle, for example, I'd probably just go there instead.

I've been checking TM, craigslist, and ebay almost everyday.

If you see anything for the Greek Theatre show in LA, I would appreciate it if you let me know! I'll send you my info through PM if this is okay.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

Cuse

Postby Cuse » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Go ahead vmh. I've been checking LA occasionally and haven't seen anything yet.

Maybe I should write a TM secrets tutorial. :D

There is a single ticket in Row Q for the first Chicago show up right now.

Cuse

Postby Cuse » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:42 pm

If you're on the fence about tonight's Chicago show, there are great seats in the front, Row K (center aisle, 11th row), on ticketmaster right now.

Cuse

Postby Cuse » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Row D (2nd row center behind pit) for tomorrow's Chicago show on Ticketmaster! Gogogogo.

ASmallTurnip
-- MASTER CRIMINAL -- Root Vegetable Violence a Specialty

Postby ASmallTurnip » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Thanks for all the updates, Cuse. You're a grand little sausage for doing these updates.

I'm trying to convince Val to go for it tonight, but I need help! She's a tricky customer, that one. :yawinkle: Ta for the support.

.:: She's got two jobs. She's a pastry chef and a sniper ::.

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:53 pm

Aw hellz yis Val get your sweet arse over there!
90% evil
ImageImage

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”