*Updated April 24* Held back tickets now appearing online

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
eorious
Consistently Mediocre

Re: *Updated April 24* Held back tickets now appearing online

Postby eorious » Thu May 21, 2009 3:54 pm

LauraK wrote:eorious- that's awesome of you to offer up your xtra ticket like that! Same to you, alysaanne! WTFers are gerat people! :)

Us WTFers need to stick together! :D I've never met such a nice group of people as you guys.

LauraK wrote:vmh, you're dedicated. May your bus ride be comfy and pass quickly and I hope you all have a meet and greet where the guys aren't in any hurry. :)

vmh's bus ride is almost as long as the flight from Chicago :shock:

LauraK wrote:I'm so jealous of everyone here attending the CA Finale! But I'm glad you'll be there and we'll get first-hand accounts. It's bound to be awesome. I've been saying all along, Sugalumps has gotten raunchier as they go along.....how will that last one go, I wonder??

I'm jealous of those lucky b*****ds too. One word for you folks: VIDEO. We're counting on you!

LauraK wrote:*sigh* It's almost over.....:( :shock:

I know, it's so sad. :tears: I'm already plotting how to see them as many times as possible the next time they come. :hrm: Yeah, I'm just a little bit crazy. :lol:

ParanoidAndroid
Half a shapely halibut

Postby ParanoidAndroid » Thu May 21, 2009 4:52 pm

LA tickets were JUST up for purchase right now, I'm not sure how long they'll last. They're for bench seats, row C. Pretty much the back, but still they're seats to an awesome show!
"We'll have puppet shows. Or use them when we're writing scripts"-Bret

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Thu May 21, 2009 5:09 pm

LauraK wrote:vmh, you're dedicated. May your bus ride be comfy and pass quickly and I hope you all have a meet and greet where the guys aren't in any hurry. :)

Thanks Laura! I think it'll be ok. I'll either be napping (and dreaming pleasant dreams) the entire time or listening to the BBC series on my sister's mp3 player. Only 2 more days! I can't wait!
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

Whambi
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Whambi » Fri May 22, 2009 8:45 pm

of course now after I had to cough up my firstborn to a scalper
6pm Berkeley tix are now up on
Ticketmaster has got Row M seats 51,53
If I did I'd hold you tight into every single night & we'd fall asleep together & we'd wake up in the sunlight. Well, maybe I'm a dreamer, but, maybe one day you'll see, that dreams are......
......Yeah, yeah she gets it, stop cockblocking me!

Cuse
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Cuse » Fri May 22, 2009 8:54 pm

I have a feeling Berkeley will get some pretty close seats closer to the show on TM. People might want to start considering keeping an eye out and flipping your original tickets (if being close is a big priority). I had no trouble at all selling my extra NYC ones on Craigs. You could probably even sell your scalper purchases assuming the price wasn't too nuts. But keep in mind, the scalpers also use the "Price is firm, I bought these from a scalper" excuse. I guess some of them feel guilty about selling them for a lot.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Fri May 22, 2009 9:18 pm

I hope our girls in CA are able to get tix for the 6 pm! *fingers crossed*
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Sat May 23, 2009 1:19 am

SEC B, Row F for LA on Ticketmaster right now!
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue May 26, 2009 8:39 am

As the tour is now over I shall remove it from the sticky topics (and maybe lock it).

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Tue May 26, 2009 11:58 am

Sherry wrote:As the tour is now over...

Sad, sad start to a sentance. :(
Image..Image..Image

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”