Conchords sheet music - official book

Erm, music, lyrics and tabs. Asking about Conchords music, lyrics or tabs please post here.
LauraK
Boom King!

Re: Conchords sheet music - official book

Postby LauraK » Sun May 31, 2009 5:18 pm

I just went ahead and ordered this for Tom since he bought himself a new elec guitar and says he's going to play more. I asked if he'd learn some Conchords for me and he said, with a smirky-smile, maybe....:)

Well- no excuses now, mwahahahahaha! :twisted:

He has an acoustic/electric as well....if I had a scrap of musical talent I'd love to try but.....I do not. :(
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

TheFool
Half a shapely halibut

Postby TheFool » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:28 am

helgecko wrote:um, yes!! yes, that's what I mean! :shock:
Do you have the whole song written up like that?
:pray:

I will have had the whole song written up like that IN THE FUTURE. If you ask me, that is, which I will assume you already have. Though the whole song works by those two bits for about 95% of it. Will you require the vocals and sexy quick leads thusly transcribed as well?

LauraK wrote:I just went ahead and ordered this for Tom since he bought himself a new elec guitar and says he's going to play more. I asked if he'd learn some Conchords for me and he said, with a smirky-smile, maybe....:)

Well- no excuses now, mwahahahahaha! :twisted:

He has an acoustic/electric as well....if I had a scrap of musical talent I'd love to try but.....I do not. :(

I stand as proof that self-perceived disposition towards musical talent says nothing of a person's future ability. I beg upon my bended knee, try and try again to do that which you feel would improve you and lift your spirits and allow you to rock the party and all kinds of etceteras. You will more than likely succeed, with time.

Well, no excuses now, mwajajajajajajaja!
Talkin' about the thyroid

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:19 am

Welllllllll Fool.....as I DO happen to play a pretty mean steering wheel, perhaps I will take your advice. Guitar is one of those things I always looked at with awe and wonderment as I knew my fingers could never produce in reality what they could only do in my imaginings.
(Most especially as musical notes written are like another [indecipherable] language to me....)

I will say that my Mother has always thought she could play piano/keyboard and tap dance. And yet her Casio is collecting dust along with the tap shoes.....watching the attempts was extremely entertaining, though not in the intended way.

You do make it sound possible, though.....
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Return to “Music, lyrics and tabs”