The Tour Posters

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
eorious
Consistently Mediocre

Re: The Tour Posters

Postby eorious » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 am

nonchalant obsession wrote:A hoodie, fer reals? Anyone got a picture?

I'm sorry, I really tried to find a picture online for you and couldn't. I remember it was grey and had some small yellow doodad on the front left side (lightening bolt maybe?). When I heard there was a hoodie, I had been hoping it would have the same design as the black t-shirt, but I was disappointed once I saw it in person. It really wasn't worth $65, in my opinion.

Hey Ruby, how long did it take to get your Bowie poster? I ordered one two weeks ago and it hasn't come yet, and I'm starting to worry. Delicious Design League is located in Chicago, so I would think they could have walked it to my place by now... :?

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:38 pm

My Seattle poster arrived yesterday! It is so amazing, vivid and I love it. I don't know anything about printing, but I'm impressed. It almost looks like it's been colored in with charcoal pastels. I'm afraid to touch it.

I love it, love it, love it.

Thanks Mitch! :woohoo:

eorious: Thanks for looking. I was just curious. Interesting that they added items along the way... :hrm:
Image..Image..Image

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Delivery confirmation says my poster was delivered on Friday but it wasn't, at least not to me. :(
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:08 pm

On man. That sucks! So does that mean someone signed for your poster and then took it?! :x If so, they'd (USPS) have a copy of the sig, right? And then you can tell them it was NOT you who took delivery.

I hope their paperwork is just screwy and you still get it....
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

mohumbhai mania
Can Attack!

Postby mohumbhai mania » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:17 pm

You can get the Grand Prairie/Houston set from Burlesque Designs in Minneapolis - shockingly close to me.

Scroll to about the middle of the page:
http://burlesquedesign.com/store.htm
Too much time on too many hands - too many ladies, not enough mans

I am bike-cheese!

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:02 pm

LauraK wrote:On man. That sucks! So does that mean someone signed for your poster and then took it?! :x If so, they'd (USPS) have a copy of the sig, right? And then you can tell them it was NOT you who took delivery.

I hope their paperwork is just screwy and you still get it....

I emailed mitch about it & spoke with a woman at the post office who said she'll grill my delivery guy when he gets in. So we'll see...
90% evil
ImageImage

RubyRed
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby RubyRed » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 pm

That sucks! BUT don't count on the post office's tracking system to work 100% accurately. When my Bowie poster was sent, the only update it ever gave was that they got "shipping information from the sender." They never updated it after that...even after it was finally delivered 9 days later. There's still hope, SheWolf! Don't freak out YET!

M

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:52 pm

I've tracked stuff that had been delivered supposedly and I won't receive it until a few days later. So I would say, just wait a few days and see if it shows up.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

RubyRed
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby RubyRed » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:54 pm

eorious wrote:
nonchalant obsession wrote:A hoodie, fer reals? Anyone got a picture?

I'm sorry, I really tried to find a picture online for you and couldn't. I remember it was grey and had some small yellow doodad on the front left side (lightening bolt maybe?). When I heard there was a hoodie, I had been hoping it would have the same design as the black t-shirt, but I was disappointed once I saw it in person. It really wasn't worth $65, in my opinion.

Hey Ruby, how long did it take to get your Bowie poster? I ordered one two weeks ago and it hasn't come yet, and I'm starting to worry. Delicious Design League is located in Chicago, so I would think they could have walked it to my place by now... :?

Sorry! Just saw this!

It took them like nine days to ship mine once the payment went through. They tend to drag their feet a little.

M

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 pm

vmh wrote:I've tracked stuff that had been delivered supposedly and I won't receive it until a few days later. So I would say, just wait a few days and see if it shows up.
Well wouldn't ya know, you're right. It was on my doorstep when I got home from work today. :D
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 am

:clap: :D
ImageImage

mohumbhai mania
Can Attack!

Postby mohumbhai mania » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 am

Yay!

I got my Todd Slater Minneapolis poster today. A thing of beauty, and really well packed, too. Viry happy!
Too much time on too many hands - too many ladies, not enough mans

I am bike-cheese!

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 am

LauraK wrote:If I could buy this one that wasn't used, I would:

Sherry wrote:Hmmm but it is. At least it was.

I'll see if I can dig up the link.

Have you had any luck? *hoping* This is a gorgeous poster and I'd buy it in a sec if it were available...I haven't found it anywhere but I know you have inside tracks.
ImageImage

eorious
Consistently Mediocre

Postby eorious » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:51 am

RubyRed wrote:
eorious wrote:Hey Ruby, how long did it take to get your Bowie poster? I ordered one two weeks ago and it hasn't come yet, and I'm starting to worry. Delicious Design League is located in Chicago, so I would think they could have walked it to my place by now... :?

Sorry! Just saw this!

It took them like nine days to ship mine once the payment went through. They tend to drag their feet a little.

M

Yeah, it seems so. Mine finally came today, 17 days after I ordered it. Although I suspect it was more the fault of our post office than the poster people. Sometimes our PO just doesn't feel like delivering packages so they sit on them until the mood strikes. :?

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:03 am

Glad it arrived SW :)

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”