May 11 2009 - Seattle Washington

The place where all the 2009 North American Tour is now living. Gig threads, pre and post gig threads, meet and greets, the works. All found here.
dandy lyons
Consistently Mediocre

Re: May 11 2009 - Seattle Washington

Postby dandy lyons » Thu May 14, 2009 4:25 am

LauraK wrote:Dandy, you are a far, far better person than I. Another photo op with Jemaine? Yep....taking it. :) He's probably going to move you into the Top 10 friends at MySpace! :lol: :yawinkle:

Haha!! Maybe! :lol:

LauraK wrote:I'm so happy that you got to see 3 shows......my goodness! :supz: Yes, I'm a bit jealous but in that way you get with people you like, not in that "grrrr" kinda way. :D

(Remember, at our show they came out totally separate. Bret first and then Jemaine about 40 minutes after Bret had gone back inside.)

I can't believe how lucky I was to get tickets to all three shows! I know how you feel though. Sara is seeing them tomorrow night in Portland. (Steve!!)

I wondered if Bret might come out later, but he just seemed so tired Sunday night, I figured he'd take the night off. Plus it was really up to Behnaz & Jesse and they decided not to stick around. Different strokes. ;)
Gar·funk·ling (verb) Funky cuddling with the candles twinkling.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu May 14, 2009 4:27 am

Well, with the time it took Bret to come out (which wasn't bad really, but still....) then the time to mingle and sign and take pics and then the additional 40 minutes- we figured Jemaine got in a nap before he came out! :)
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Venus » Thu May 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Thanks for the recap dandy! :D
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

prettyrobyngirl
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby prettyrobyngirl » Thu May 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Dandy= Legend.

Thanks for all of the recaps. It makes me so happy that WTF-ers are representin'

ps- I saw your pics on facebook via Turnip. Amazing... I can't comment because I am not your friend.... yet :)
Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.

dandy lyons
Consistently Mediocre

Postby dandy lyons » Fri May 15, 2009 5:19 am

prettyrobyngirl wrote:Dandy= Legend.

Thanks for all of the recaps. It makes me so happy that WTF-ers are representin'

ps- I saw your pics on facebook via Turnip. Amazing... I can't comment because I am not your friend.... yet :)

Friend request status: APPROVED! ;)
Gar·funk·ling (verb) Funky cuddling with the candles twinkling.

Return to “2009 Tour Archives”